322

Chapter 322 A Bedtime Story

Ziana looked at him quietly.

Boris sat there, smiling casually, with dark hair, brown eyes, and a high nose. His facial features were more sharp and charming under the light.

The elegant black suit fit him well. He had a great body figure with broad shoulders and a narrow waist, looking good in everything.

When she was looking at him, his gaze was fixed on her.

Ziana cared nothing tor his gaze and responded to his words, “Will you answer whatever I ask?”

Boris said in a languid tone, his eyes becoming more casual, “Try one.”

Ziana gave him a blank look on hearing that and said, “Don’t give me that.”

Boris raised his eyebrows, leaned back on the chair, and answered frankly, “It depends on what you ask.”

Ziana was actually a little hesitant.

She thought of the recording on the phone.

In the recording, the conversation between Max and Yudel confused her.

They said that Boris was investigating something which seemed to be related to her.

So what was the matter?

Why was everyone hiding it from her?

It would be okay if Ziana didn’t know they had a secret. But once she becomes suspicious, the more they hid it, the

more she wanted to know.

However, all her family never said a word.

Ziana was very aware of the tricks of Max and Yudel. If they wanted to hide her intentionally, she wouldn’t be able to

find out.

Since they planned to keep it a secret, she had to investigate in private.

It means that she couldn’t use the contacts and resources from home.

18

Although Ziana had her manpower. But the problem was that the family members would soon notice it as long as she checked the Scott family.

After all, not everyone could check a family like hers.

If Ziana spo oked her family, they would track her down to discover her, and she would still be exposed in the end.

From that recording, she could learn that Boris was also investigating that matter…

Perhaps, she could start with him.

But was Boris reliable?

II Ziana asked him, would he be honest?

Would he tell Max about today’s conversation?

I he guessed her intention, would he stop her?

In just a short while, a lot of thoughts ran through Ziana’s head, and her expression also kept changing

Boris noticed her strangeness; one moment, she frowned, and the next, she glanced at him, then tensed up her face

and pondered.

He chuckled suddenly. In the next second, his big hand pinched her small face.

Ziana came back to her senses and met his eyes, “What… What?”

“Ask whatever you want.” He looked at her carefully, rubbed between her brows with his cool fingertips, and said, “Don’t trouble yourself.”

Ziana pushed his hand away and tested him in a roundabout way, “What did you say to my dad today?”