281

Chapter 281 I Won’t Touch You

Boris took off his suit jacket and handed it to Ziana. “Take it.”

After all, Boris was helping her. Ziana was not hypocritical. She took his suit jacket over.

Boris folded up his sleeves, revealing his strong forearms. There were faintly visible on them, and each one was full of strength.

Ziana was staring at Boris’ forearms when suddenly a playful voice came from next to her ear. “Does it look good?”

“Ah?” Ziana reacted and blushed and hurriedly explained, “I didn’t… I didn’t look at you.’

“Don’t you dare to admit it?” Boris clicked his tongue.

Ziana was a little embarrassed after being teased. She was not good at lying. Since Boris exposed her lies, she no longer needed to feel embarrassed. “So what? It’s not… not look good-looking! These men in the rebound fellow group are better than you. Get over yourself.”

“Can they be as good-looking as me?” Boris snorted. “Don’t you feel disgusted when you look at

them?”

“It’s none of your business.” Ziana pursed her lips and asked angrily, “Do you know how to repair

cars?”

“Of course.” Boris raised his eyebrows and sneered. “I’m not those idiots in your rebound fellow

group.”

“Don’t talk down to others, okay?” Ziana urged, “Hurry up and repair the car. I have something to

do later.”

Boris snorted. “They don’t deserve me to talk down.”

“Enough is enough!” Ziana glared at him and said, “Can you repair the car?”

“Wait, don’t rush me.”

Boris took out his mobile phone, turned on the flashlight, and squatted down to check the car’s

situation.

There was nothing serious with the car. It just broke down.

Ziana stood beside him and asked, “How is it? Can it be repaired? How long will it take?”

Boris wanted to tell the truth, but when he turned around and saw Ziana’s expression, he changed his words. “It’s a little serious.”

“Can you repair it?”

“Of course, but there are no tools. Even if there are tolls, it will not be repaired in a while,” Boris.

said calmly.

Ziana was a little disappointed. “But I have something to do tonight.”

Boris secretly smiled but asked in a serious tone, “Is there something important? Where are you going? I can drive you there.”

Ziana didn’t want to interact with Boris, but she knew this place was untraversed. If she missed him, she had to walk there.

She wanted to meet Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee tonight and tried to find some clues from them.

It was important to get down to business.

Ziana ignored the conflicts between her and Boris. She said, “Okay, please give me a ride.”

“Get in the car.” It was what Boris was waiting for. After Ziana got in the car, he asked, “Where are you going?”

“Turn around and drive along this road. I’ll show you the way.”