343

Chapter 343Used to Be on the News

Just when Edison was distracted, a tow truck drove straight past him, and in the next second, it violently slammed the cars blocking the road

eared a path.

Seeing this, Winifred was so frightened that she forgot to cry.

Edison came back to his senses and said to Ziana, “Ziana, go home first. It’s almost getting late, and you must be hungry. Go home and have dinner first.”

“I’ll go back after I’ve dealt with this matter.” He paused and said, “I will definitely do what I promised you.”

Ziana didn’t want to stay here any longer, let alone get involved in the complicated relationship between Edison and

Winifred.

She nodded with a cold expression, turned around and left without saying a word.

Ziana drove away.

After watching her car leave, Edison looked at Winifred coldly. “Get up and follow me.”

“Where are you going?” Winifred saw the wrecked car that was hit and then thought of what he had said, that he would not like her. She said sadly and angrily, “I won’t go with you!”

“You have to go!”

Edison walked over with a serious expression, grabbed her arm, pulled her up, forced her into the car, and quickly sat

Bang!

The door slammed shut.

Winifred shrank her neck in fright and wanted to open the door, but Edison locked it and started the car with a cold face without saying a word.

“I’m not going with you! Stop!” Winifred yelled angrily, patting the seat of the car. “Stop! Where are you taking me? Stop the car!”

Edison ignored her, so she went to grab the steering wheel.

“Are you crazy?”

Edison pushed her away fiercely, hit the brake immediately, and looked at her angrily.

Winifred turned to get out of the car, but he slapped her in the face severely.

Winifred screamed, “Ouch! You hit me! How dare you?”

With a blank expression on his face, Edison started the car again. “I’ll ask someone to send you back to Wesbruck.”

“I’m not going back!” Winifred covered her face and said very jealously, “Do you think if you send me back, you will be able to be with Ziana? Nice try. I won’t go back, and I will never let the two of you be together!”

“Even if you send me back, I’ll come back again! As long as I’m still alive, I’ll keep messing with you guys. Kill me if you dare!”

She yelled all the way, but Edison didn’t respond.

Half an hour later.

She got locked in

Edison took her mobile phone away and locked the door, saying that someone would come to pick her up to go back to

Wesbruck later.

As soon as he lett, Winifred called room service, saying that the room was so dirty, and asked someone to clean it

again.

When the cleaner opened the door, she took the opportunity to escape the room and go to the bar.