272

Chapter 272 Ziana Expressed Her Grudges

Boris asked again, “Did you get hurt?”

“None of your business!” Ziana struggled. She put both hands on him, sat up, and broke his hands again. “Let go!”

“Did you get hurt?” He still said the same thing.

Ziana suddenly found it funny and replied impatiently, “No, no, no! Can you let go? Otherwise…”

“Are you going to bite me again?” he said before she finished speaking.

Ziana opened her mouth but said nothing. She slapped his hand away, turned over, and sat on the ground next to him.

Boris‘ eyes darkened a little, and the suddenly empty arms and palms made him feel lost for a moment.

He grabbed it weakly and then supported to sit up. He squeezed his left arm with his right hand, twisted it, and then suddenly clicked.

Ziana looked over suspiciously.

Boris squeezed his arm again and then shook it. It could move as usual.

When he fell while holding her just now, his elbow hit a stone, and the huge momentum caused a dislocation.

Fortunately, it was easy to deal with.

After healing his arm, he turned around and looked at Ziana.

Ziana was most annoyed by his gaze, which was deep and dark, making it impossible to guess what he was thinking.

She used to always guess whether he loved her or not. But now that they were divorced, she was relieved and no longer had to torture herself with random thoughts.

She turned her head away and didn’t want to stay any longer. She was about to get up, but Boris suddenly launched a. sneak attack, grabbed her, and pulled her back.

“Are you crazy?” Ziana shook off his hand. When she was about to slap his face, he could hide, but he came up to meet

the slap.

She froze for a moment and then sneered. “It seems that you are really sick. I don’t want to guess what you are thinking or what you are going to do. You don’t let me leave. If you have something to say, say it. If you have nothing to say and stop me again, I’ll beat you up.”

Boris looked at her and just asked indifferently, “Are you going to slap me or not?”

Ziana snorted. She put her arms around her chest and looked at him mockingly.”

Those critical and mean eyes showed she was looking at a fool.

In the past, seeing this, Boris would have been already angry. But now, he was motionless, and his expression didn’t change.

“Are you pulling a stunt?” Ziana thought of his bad behavior in the past and could only guess one-possibility. “It’s because I don’t like you anymore. You feel that you have no sense of accomplishment, right? You were used to enjoying my love, so now you refuse to accept the reality and come to act again?”

“I was fooled by you so many thnes. It wasn’t because you are good at acting. It was because I loved you. I helped you to cheat myself! That was why you succeeded again and again!”

“It won’t work now. I don’t want to help you now. Seeing you pretending to be affectionate, I only feel more hardhearted.” She dragged her tone and snorted, showing her utmost disdain and contempt. “Anyway, Mr. Lewis, you just want to toy with my feelings when you are bored. Why do you seem to be unable to get rid of this character now?”