208

Chapter 208 Destroy The Relationship between Edison And Ziana

When Steven saw her, he acted like a pug, and said casually, “Ziana! Are you feeling better?”

As he spoke, his eyes greeted her.

Noticing that her face was ruddy and she was in good spirits, he was quietly relieved.

When she was held on the ground by Boris for artificial respiration last night, he had just boarded the yacht.

At that time, he felt frightened at only one glance, because her face was as pale as paper as if she was going to die at any time.

To be honest, he was literally terrified.

Fortunately, seeing she was fine, he felt his concern finally abated.

Ziana’s words immediately confirmed his guess.

She replied politely, “It’s much better, thank you for your concern, Mr. Howard.”

“Why call me Mr. Howard? It seems that our relationship is very estranged. You know I…” he had always been unreliable and glib–tongued.

However, halfway through the speech, a low coughing sound was suddenly heard.

It was only then that Steven remembered that he had come with Boris who just divorced Ziana.

Ah…

He had already lost the right to pursue her, and he couldn’t even say these flirtatious and provocative words any more.

Steven was depressed for a long time last night.

Realizing this fact again at this moment, he couldn’t even get excited, and naturally, he was not in the mood to talk nonsense.

With a sullen face, he handed the breakfast he brought to her, “Ziana, I bought it, especially for you. There are both Chinese and Western styles. You haven’t had breakfast yet, right? People’s stomachs are very delicate, especially for a top–class beauty like you. You have to take good care of yourself, here, hurry up and eat.”

Ziana saw through but didn’t tell the truth.

They came here on time, so they must know she didn’t have breakfast.

She didn’t reveal the truth to embarrass Steven, and the breakfast he brought included her favorite dumpling.

When she took the breakfast, she still thanked him politely, “Thank you, Mr. Howard.”

Steven could hear the alienation in her tone, and his handsome face fell even more.

Although she was not close to him before, now she alienate him even more.

He glanced at Boris next to him and sighed resignedly.

Although Ziana was no longer his sister–in–law, he knew he was not allowed to touch Boris’s things, even if Boris didn’t want

it.
Steven secretly felt that his fate was bad.

He didn’t expect the woman he seriously pursued and even wanted to marry to would be his ex–sister–in–law.

But how could Ziana be that bumpkin from the mountains?

He couldn’t figure it out, he planned to ask Biber last night, but Biber gave priority to his girl and comforted Livia to sleep, leaving him by himself.

“Is there anything else?” Ziana asked again when he was distracted for a moment.

Seeing that she had no intention of inviting them in, Steven shook his head embarrassingly, “No, hurry up and eat.”