192

Chapter 192 Mr. Lewis is a Tough Man

Steven actually still wanted to ask if there were any other plans, but he chose to shut up as he noticed that Boris was so serious.

The two had nothing to say all the way, and then they came to the Kaleido Hall.

At that time, people in the Hall made toast to each other. They were all in suits and dresses, enjoying talking and drinking in

excitement

Although the ball hasn’t started yet, it couldn’t stop people at the hall having fun.

The cruise ship was full of famous people from all walks of life. Cooperation could be achieved during conversation.

Most of the men wore suits and looked very handsome.

The beautiful women were in exquisite dresses, just like blooming flowers.

They raised glasses of champagne, and gathered in twos and threes, greeting each other. It seemed rather harmonious.

However, Steven became angry hearing what they were talking about.

“Have you all heard about it? It is said on the internet that there is a young lady in the Scott Company! What a surprise!”

“Isn’t she Ziana? It’s not been the first time she blackmailed the Scott Company! Fake news! It’s definitely not true!”

“If she was Miss Scott, I would be the wife of the president of the Scott Company!”

“Will the Scott Company come here this time? They are supposed to claim it is not true. Otherwise, are they gonna do nothing with

Ziana to ruin their reputation?”

“The Scott Company attaches the great importance to reputation. But they haven’t come out to clarify for so long, so maybe Ziana really is a member of the Scott Family!”

“If Ziana is one of them, then I am going to go after her in case she is so lonely that she may go on stage to look for a man. I’ve seen a lot of women like her. She looks reserved, but when she is in the bed… What? What’s going on?”

The man was talking enthusiastically, when suddenly a cold liquid poured down on his forehead, even the wine glass cracked down

on his head!

He screamed and turned around, only to see Boris was looking at him seriously.

“Mr. Lewis!” He recognized the man and asked ferociously, “What’s going on!”

Boris raised his eyebrows, and said in an innocent tone, “Oops, I missed it.”

Danile was so angry that he wanted to scold her on the spot!

Did Boris think him as a fool?

Who would miss it accidentally and pore the wine right on his head?

Obviously, he intended on doing this!

Just as Danile was about to speak, a fist came right toward him unexpectedly!

He took a step back, dodged the punch, and immediately threw the glass in his hand at Steven.

Steven ducked the first few blows, and then started to fight back with increasingly quicker moves.

Danile cursed him angrily. What he had to do is to either take the move or duck them.

It was all in a chaos.

Danile was used to being spoiled, so how could he compare to Steven? Finally he was kicked to the ground by Steven within ten