227

Chapter 227 I Am Willing to Be Used by You

Vivi shook her head again and again, “No! I never thought of exposure!”

As early as when she got the video, she knew the secret.

So she didn’t want to expose it at all.

It was the stakes that made her decide to hide the secret until now!

She didn’t want to be a notorious mistress at all!

Even if she knew Boris before Ziana, but Ziana married him and had his child!

Netizens cared nothing except sending offensive messages on the Internet.

That was not the result she wanted!

Vivi was nervous to show her loyalty. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar figure coming out of the police station. She immediately had an idea and said, “I won’t expose it! Trust me, I’m just… just worried…”

She sobbed, and said louder involuntarily, “I’m worried that you will change. She is so beautiful and rich… You interacted with her on the show. I thought I thought you fell in love with her. So I hate her as she stole you away!”

“No.” Boris didn’t notice Ziana. He denied her guess in a cold voice, “I’m so bored that I just want to play with her and see how

deceitful she is.”

Noticing that Ziana became stiff, Vivi felt pleased.

She choked with sobs, “Really? I thought it was she who broke our relations…”

“You really don’t know why I broke up with you?” Boris reminded her.

It’s not easy to got back together with Boris, so Vivi didn’t want him to rake up the past. She immediately said, “I know I was wrong… I will never do that again… After we get back together this time, we no longer leave each other. Okay?”

She knew that Boris had more than just gratitude for her..

Although he knew that she had lied to him for five years, he was still anxious and got back together with her when he knew she was kidnapped. He showed indifference and alienation, but he still cared about her in his heart.

She couldn’t resist saying thanks to the kidnapper for helping her see Boris’s sincerity.

Just as she was thinking about it, pleasant fragrance came closer and closer.

Vivi came to her senses, and saw Ziana getting closer and closer.

Feigning fear, she flinched and walked slowly to hide behind Boris.

Steven, standing near them, also saw Ziana at this moment. He said in surprise, “Ziana!”

He paid attention to her expression. When he saw her expression as usual, he felt relieved.

She probably didn’t hear what Boris said just now, right?

Now he couldn’t understand Boris more and more, and even hated Boris.

How could he treat Ziana like this!

Even if he didn’t like Ziana, he shouldn’t say that about her!

Ziana nodded at him without pause.

Steven hurriedly fellow her, “Ziana, what are you doing at the police station? You didn’t go back with the program crew? Where do you live in Larna City now? If it’s not suitable, I’m have a villa…”

“She has a place to live.” It was Edison who answered.

The handsome guy frowned, “Anything else? We’re going to the cinema.”