chapter 191

Chapter 191 Can’t Lose the Aura

Anthony was good at gauging people’s minds, but he couldn’t see through the man in front of him. His expression is well hidden,

even the words are impenetrable.

He lowered his eyes, and his attitude became more respectful, “Yes, she claimed that she was the daughter of the Scott Family and that she was the capital… I was afraid that someone would take advantage of this to do evil and tarnish the Scott Company’s reputation, so I came to inform you.”

“Mr. Arte is very considerate.” The man glanced at him with a faint smile, “Such an interesting thing, I do have to go see it.”

Anthony understood what he meant, and immediately said, “There will be a dance in the Kaleido Hall at five o’clock this afternoon”

Hearing this, the man glanced at his wristwatch and said nothing, but began to deal with the matter at hand.

There was silence in the room, except for the sound of typing on the keyboard.

Anthony stood dully there for a while. The longer he stayed, the more bored he was. Seeing that the man did not note him, he went out

secretly.

As he walked back, he speculated on what did the man mean.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he got into his room, somebody gave him a phone call.

He pressed the answer button and Darlene’s voice came through, “Dad, what news have you got? Is she the daughter of the Scott

Family?”

Anthony recalled the man’s attitude, and his mind rolled, and finally shook his head, “I don’t think so.”

When he mentioned the daughter of the Scott Family just now, the man’s tone did not change a bit, and his attitude was as detached

as ever. When he finally talked about going to the ball, it was more like going to have a fight.

Darlene was greatly relieved, “I told you, how could she be the daughter of the Scott Family? Dad, since she is not, then you have to

avenge me!”

Anthony already had an idea, “You can do this.”

After an hour.

The entry “Ziana is the daughter of the Scott Family” climbed up the hot search list.

Netizens expressed their opinions passionately.

“I’m really speechless! Why did this entry appear again? Ziana is just a yokel from a mountain village! Can she stop being a

scammer?”

“The Scott Company: I’ve never been so unlucky in my life!”

“But Ziana really has a unique aura! She looks so noble at the first sight!”

“Can the Scott Family say something and just let her take advantage of this every day? Or is she really the daughter of your family?”

“The last poster really has a rich imagination! If Ziana was the daughter, would she need to earn such little money in the

entertainment industry? Even a dog can tell that this is hype!”

The other side.

In Boris’s room.

Steven stamped with anger, “Nonsense! Who is trying to hype up my Ziana? Boris, do you know what they said? They said that Ziana is the daughter of the Scott Family?”

Boris had seen the post, and now was instructing Nell to deal with things. He just blew him off, so of course also did not give a

Chapter 191 Can’t Lose the Aura.

95.25%

response.

Steven seemed not to care whether he responds or not, cr****kling and then scolding, “How execrable their motives are! My Ziana

never said so, but who is being the troll?”

“They just want to exaggerate it, and then the Scott Company will deny it, so at that time, all netizens will mock her as a failed liart I’m

so pi*****ed off!”

“Boris, I can’t let Ziana fall to that kind of situation!” He walked around the room twice, and suddenly came to Boris, put his hands on his hips and said, “Boris, you have to help me with this matter!”

After Boris sent the message, he glanced at him, “What to do?”

“Help me settle with this problem.” Steven looked serious, “If the Scott Company denies that Ziana is the daughter of the Scott family,

you need to do something!”

Boris was slightly startled, and asked with a sneer, “And then?”

“Then you admit that Ziana is actually your family member! In the name of the Lewis Company.” Steven was just about to exalt that this idea was very good, when he saw a stack of documents smashed towards him.

Boris stared at him coldly, and scolded impolitely, “You f***king mo****on! You want Ziana to be my daughter? Come here, and I will scr****w your head off for her!”

Steven suddenly realized this and then felt embarrassed, but quickly said, “No, no, no! The Lewis Company is not as noble as the Scott Company. We should stay graceful both in fame and aura! You can do it in the name of the Chris Company!”

Boris couldn’t bear it anymore, “Shut up!”

Steven was stunned by the yelling, but for Ziana’s sake, he still said, “Boris…”

“You don’t have to worry about this.” Boris took a deep breath.

Steven disagreed, “Then who will?”

As soon as he finished, he was glared.

Looking at Boris’s eyes with a half smile on his face, he felt a chill climbing on his back, and even his legs trembled subconsciously.

Boris glanced at the time clock and said in a deep voice, “Go to the dance first.”

Steven whispered, “But Ziana…”

Boris rolled up his cuffs, “I have my plan.”