247

Chapter 247 He Had Hypnotized Boris

The cashier looked very pleased to see that Vivi had followed his advice.

He packed the medicine quickly, and then praised her like an ordinary fan.

“Vivi, you look really amazing. We are all waiting for you to return to the entertainment industry!”

“You and Mr. Lewis have reconciled. So are you getting married soon?”

“When you get married, please do announce it! Fans are very concerned about it!”

Vivi smiled and answered vaguely one by one, only saying that they would be notified of good news, and then hurriedly left the pharmacy.

As a matter of fact, she didn’t even know when she would get married.

Although she had reconciled with Boris, he never mentioned anything about marriage, so she could

only wait.

However, she thought that when she returned to the Japera City, she must find a chance to spend the night alone with Boris.

If she could successfully conceive a baby, she could openly mention their marriage.

Because Vivi was thinking about things, absent-minded, she didn’t notice the eyes behind her at all.

The gaze followed her all the way until she entered the elevator, and then it was withdrawn quietly.”

The cashier took out his phone, tapped a few times, and sent out a message.

[The other party has received the goods.]

It was eight o’clock in the evening.

After seeing off the last patient in the hospital, Hank changed his clothes and prepared to get off

work.

But a crisp reminder sounded from the computer in the office at this time.

He walked over and found that it was an email reply from his mentor Charlie.

Charlie was abroad and was usually very busy. It was said that he had been conducting an experiment lately, spending every day in the laboratory.

Unexpectedly receiving a reply so soon, Hank sat back down,

After confirming in the email that Charlie was available, Hank made a call.

Charlie quickly answered the call, “You said in the email that you encountered a strange case. What kind of case is it? Can it stump my proudest student?”

When Hank was studying, he was the best among the elites, and he was favored and appreciated by

Charlie.

Hank’s graduation thesis was once published in the most authoritative journal and won unanimous praise from industry experts around the world.

Usually, his fellow colleagues would seek his help in solving academic problems if they couldn’t get in touch with Charlie.

So when Hank took the initiative to contact him this time, Charlie was very surprised.

“Stop teasing me, professor,” Hank smiled gently. “This case is really tricky.”

“Oh? Tell me about it,” Charlie said calmly.

Since Hank wanted to cure Boris, he tried to be as detailed as possible when describing Boris’s

condition.

Unexpectedly, in the middle of Hank’s explanation, Charlie suddenly interrupted him, “What is the name of the patient you are talking about?”