258

Chapter 258 Go Home With Me

After Ziana listened to Nina carefully, she thought for a while.

“My house is quite big.” She was aware of her wealth. “It takes over an hour to drive out and at least three hours on foot.”

Nina was dumbfounded.

Even Susan, who had always been calm and composed, wore a surprised expression.

Edison had been to Scope Island and witnessed the luxury of the Scott family, so he was not ruffled.

Nina was too shocked.

They were both humans. Why was there such a big gap?

Her home was in a small city, and she could reach anywhere in about an hour’s drive.

However, for Ziana, one hour was only enough to drive away from home.

Nine couldn’t help cursing. Following that, she covered her mouth. She suddenly thought of something. “Ziana, isn’t your house as big as a palace?”

“You’re exaggerating.” Ziana was honest and quickly shook her head. “No. There are over forty halls of different sizes in a palace and over eight thousand rooms in total. My house is not that big.”

“The total number of rooms in my house…” Ziana didn’t know how many rooms there were in her house, but she knew there were many. She made a rough calculation and said, “I guess there are one or two thousand rooms.”

Nina’s jaw dropped. She was going to faint.

She grabbed Susan’s hand, shaking her head and sighing. “My imagination of the rich was too conservative after all. Ziana, can I visit your house?”

Nina wanted to broaden her h*rizons. “I want to see what the world of the rich looks like.”

“Yes.” Ziana said generously, “I’ll take you there after the recording of the show.”

Not long after the three of them reached an agreement, Mr. Zern shouted, “Come on. Attention. We will start the broadcast in

ten minutes!”

A few hours ago, they stopped the live streaming when they took the flight.

After landing, Mr. Zern posted the news on Instagram.

Netizens were waiting to see what Scope Island was like. After all, only the rich could come to the island.

Within a few minutes after the news was released, thousands of netizens poured into the live-streaming room.

Ten minutes later, the camera was turned on, and the live streaming began.

When the netizens saw the dream-like island, which was as beautiful as a fairyland, they suspected that the program crew had

spent a lot of money on special effects.

[The scenery is so beautiful that it can be directly used for filming TV dramas!]

[You can say that again. Is it my illusion? I feel that everything here is beautiful with its own filter!]

[My thanks to the show crew, who will present Scope Island for ten days. I will die without regret in

[Now I believe it’s worth 40 thousand. If anyone says Scope Island is a cr*ppy island, I’ll fight him.]

my life!]

When netizens were talking about it, Mr. Zern made an opening remark, welcoming all the guests and introducing the location

of the event.