271

Chapter 271 Ziana Was Saved

The distance between the two was getting shorter.

After Boris finished roaring, he immediately drove the horse under him to approach her.

In this way, when she jumped over, the success rate would be higher, and it would not be easy for her to get injured. After he had made the move, there was only a distance of 13 to 16 feet between them!

The tall horse heading toward him was still in a state of madness, and the galloping speed made him feel terrified. Boris’ heart was beating violently. He had never been so nervous before.

His palms were sweating. When they were rubbing against the reins, it caused a stinging pain, but he didn’t care.

All his attention was on Ziana.

Noticing her tense and serious face, he couldn’t help softening his tone. “Don’t be afraid. I will catch you. Jump over on the count of three!”

“Onel”

Ziana quickly wrapped the reins that were about to fall off around her wrist.

“Two!”

Ziana lowered her body and stuck herself firmly to the horse to prevent being thrown off.

“”Three!”

“Jump!”

Boris stretched out his hand towards her.

In the next second!

Ziana brushed past him and then quickly ran away!

Boris was stunned for a moment and almost out of breath.

This da mn woman!

Why did she still take a sulk at this time? How stubborn!

Was she crazy?

Boris took a deep breath, and at the fastest speed and using the greatest strength, he gritted his teeth and forcibly stopped the galloping horse!

After that!

He turned around!

Then, he accelerated!

He was good at equestrian skills and quickly caught up with her. When he was 7 to 10 feet away from her, he let go of

the reins!

Boris slapped the horse with his palm, jumped up with his strength, and straddled himself firmly behind her!

Ziana heard the sound of horseshoes just now. Feeling the movement at this moment, she was about to tilt her head,

but a pair of powerful arms wrapped her from behind.

“Do not move!”

His broad and strong chest was pressed against her tightly, and his tight and powerful arms wrapped her tightly, making her unable to move.

Ziana was not used to such a close distance.

She wanted to struggle, but he hugged her so hard that he almost suffocated her.

“Boris! You (ba st ard) !” Ziana cursed angrily. “Let go of me! I didn’t ask you to save me!”

Boris didn’t bother to respond when he was cursed. He took the reins directly. When his eyes fell on the red mark on her hands, he pursed his lips tightly.

Ziana felt unspeakably upset and angry when the reins were taken.

It was typical of him!

He did things like this every time!