307

Chapter 307 Mischievous Ewen

Queen Ziana: [Why is he still at home? Why hasn’t he left yet?)

Lillian was cleaning the bathroom when she received the message and immediately replied.

Lillian: [I don’t know! When he came back, he was with Mr. Luck Scott.]

Queen Ziana: [Luck? What did they say?]

Lillian: [Who knows? I’m just a maid, I wouldn’t dare to ask.]

Queen Ziana: [… Okay, I won’t say anything about him being at home, but who let him hold Ewen?!!!!(Angry Face]]

Lillian often chatted with Ziana and knew how to handle her emotions quite well.

From the excessive exclamation marks, she keenly sensed that Ziana was angry.

Lillian quickly defended herself, as she knew she couldn’t be blamed for this matter.

Lillian: [Miss Scott, please don’t be angry! Mr. Lewis was asked by the Madam to take care of the baby, and I didn’t dare to stop him! [Crying Face]]

Queen Ziana: [Mommy asked him to do it?]

Lillian: [What I said is true. I saw the Madam handing Ewen over to Mr. Lewis with my own eyes upstairs.]

Queen Ziana: […I’ll deal with it when I get back!]

After Ziana finished replying to the message, she ordered the driver, “Drive faster.”

Edison, who was sitting next to her, noticed the suppressed anger in her tone and asked in a gentle voice, “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing.” Ziana hesitated to speak, “I just miss Ewen and want to see him as soon as possible.”

Speaking of Ewen, Edison’s smile grew broader. “Me too. I wonder if Ewen remembers me?”

“He does,” Ziana said. “Ewen is very smart, even though he’s only eight months old. I always feel like he has his own thoughts and ideas. Sometimes, I feel like he can read my facial expressions, too.”

“Really?” Edison was surprised.

Ziana nodded. “Nowadays, he won’t let anyone else hold him at night. He just wants to be cuddled by me. When he was younger, he would let others put him to sleep, but not anymore. No matter how I try to deceive or coax him, he won’t sleep unless I hold him. And if I don’t, he’ll cry all the night.”

Edison had never raised a child, so he didn’t understand much about this topic. He just agreed, “Children are getting smarter as they grow up.”

“Exactly,” Ziana said, listing some of the recent discoveries she had made while spending time with Ewen. “Sometimes he can be naughty. If he wants to play with a toy, he will behave well if we play with him. But if we try to do something else at that time, he’ll become mischievous.”

Edison asked curiously, “What kind of mischief can a child that young do?”

He’ll poop and make the room smell bad,” Ziana said, laughing.

Ziana paid close attention to Ewen’s habits and routines. She knew exactly when he needed to use the bathroom and

would take him there on time.

Get Bomb

L

Usually, Ewen cooperated with her.

But if he was unhappy, he wouldn’t cooperate and would wait until they were out of the bathroom to poop in his diaper.