chapter 185

Chapter 185 Indiscreetly Vying with Her

Darlene didn’t take Ziana’s words seriously at all.

This woman was just an influencer rising to fame by hype.

It was true that she was pretty and knew something about the stock market, but there was no way she could compare with someone who was born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

People were divided into different classes.

Ziana relied on stocks and an inspirational profile to pretend in front of ordinary people. That was fine, but she was bold to provoke her

Did she know that the gap between their wealth could not be bridged in a million years?

In fact, they came from different worlds, and Darlene didn’t even want to talk to her.

However, Ziana didn’t know her place, and she didn’t mind letting her see the truth.

Darlene smiled. Her attitude became gentler. “Miss Scott, since you call my painting average, show me what you’ve gott

Ziana looked at her with a spurious smile.

Given her reaction, Darlene believed that she was just bluffing to get attention.

This woman wanted fame so badly that she dared challenge her.

Now what? She got cold feet.

Steven was annoyed by her words. “Darlene, what do you mean by that? Can you call a refrigerator a refrigerator if it can’t refrigerate? You should be humble and accept criticism. Beauty is beauty, and ugly is ugly. Ziana is not wrong. In my opinion, your painting sucks!”

Darlene pursed her lips.

Steven didn’t finish yet. “The color is too loud and garish. Are you trying to kill people with it?”

His words were so harsh that everyone fell silent.

Less than a minute later.

Edison said lazily, “Miss Arte, appreciation of art varies from person to person. Some people think it looks good, while others don’t. You have to learn to accept different opinions.”

“Don’t I?” Darlene clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, “I’m just having a friendly exchange with Miss Scott!”

Steven pouted, saying, “You’re looking daggers at her. Do you call that friendly?”

Darlene didn’t bother to quarrel with Steven. Instead, she handed the brush to Ziana.

“Come on.” She gestured, “Miss Scott, don’t let us down!”

Everyone was embarrassed by the situation.

Edison frowned and intended to speak again when Boris laughed coldly.

His eyes were full of impatience. “Miss Arte, this is not a stage for you to show off your skills.”

Darlene was not to be outdone. “I’m not. I just won’t let random people judge my works.”

“Is your terrible painting worth it?” Boris snorted and glanced over indifferently, but it made her skin crawl.