273

Chapter 273 His Mobile Wallpaper

When Boris spoke, he kept paying attention to Ziana’s expression.

The woman looked shocked, and her beautiful eyes looked him up and down, “What’s wrong with you? What do you want to say on earth?”

Boris was speechless.

He was obviously talking of what he wanted!

Didn’t Ziana hate domineering man?

He asked for Ziana’s answer every time and made his voice gentle, which sounded strange even to himself.

Why did Ziana still misunderstand?

Boris felt uneasy and coughed, “Let’s have a talk.”

“About what?” Ziana asked back with a clear attitude, “Except for saving me today, don’t talk about anything else.”

Ziana outright refused to answer any questions about their relationship.

Boris looked at Ziana’s small face and tried to be calm. He had wanted to ask about Ziana and Edison, but he said nothing at last.

Boris thought of Sean and tried to remind Ziana, “Do you remember the person that you helped to investigate before?”

Ziana pushed him away and distanced them, “Yes, what’s the problem?”

Ziana’s indifferent attitude made Boris feel uncomfortable.

Boris withdrew his empty hand and said seriously, “His name is Sean Yates, and he is also on Coupling Reality Show now. Sean expressed his affection for you as soon as he appeared. You’d better… can you stay away from him? Because Sean’s real identity is unknown, and according to the information obtained, he has been to those ungoverned zones many times. He is dangerous.

“More importantly, I suspect that Sean has something to do with the affairs of the Lewis family, so please don’t contact with him, okay?”

Ziana had no interest in Sean at all and didn’t plan to get in touch with him further..

Ziana didn’t say these words but replied, “Did you finish?”

Boris stared at her and nodded, “You can have a rest here for a while, and I’ll go to check the horse.”

Although Boris let Ziana have a rest, she still followed behind.

Ziana’s expression was solemn, but she was actually very angry.

The racecourse on the island belonged to the Scott Family, and today she was riding her own horse on her own .property, but it almost had an accident!

How could she not be angry?

Every horse here was valuable, and there were people who took care of them carefully, so why would the horse bolt?

It was definitely intentional!

The two walked beside the horse one after the other.

Boris squatted down to check its front hoofs, and Ziana did the same to its back hoofs.

No problems were found in the back hoots.

Ziana looked at Boris, “How about the front hools?”

Boris turned to Ziana’s side to let her see, “At first glance, it looked like a shock caused by a horseshoe falling off.”

Ziana took a closer look, and it was indeed as Boris said, the horseshoe fell off, which seemed to be an accident.

Ziana didn’t believe that it was so simple and coincidental.