212

Chapter 212 Pray That He Would Forget Her

Although Katyusha in the oil painting was plainly dressed, she was young and beautiful, with a plump figure.

When she was chopping firewood in the forest, she met a handsome young man.

The man was also plainly dressed, even inferior to her, but the moment the two met, time seemed to stand still.

This was the content of the painting “Katyusha flipped“.

In the oil painting, the man and the girl who were young and poor met each other’s eyes and fell in love with each other at first

sight.

The second, third, and fourth paintings showed the love process of the two.

They watched fireflies in the woods on summer nights, flew kites on the beach at dusk, and secretly kissed under the eaves sheltering from the rain.

In each painting, they only had each other in their eyes.

Love was so pure and passionate.

In the fifth painting, the flesh and sweet scene disappeared.

Katyusha overheard the conversation between her father and the guests and learned that he was going to sell her to the Duke who was about to die of old age.

The young and cowardly Katyusha didn’t dare to disobey her father, and she didn’t even dare to rush in to question him, so she secretly ran to meet her lover.

She and her lover decided to elope, but they were discovered by her father on the way.

Her father led people to catch up and beat the man violently. Because he had no money to see his injuries, the man became more and more ill and was about to die.

Katyusha agreed to her father, married the Duke, and got a hundred francs to let the man see a doctor.

In the ninth painting.

Katyusha came to see the man, who was lying on the bed dying.

She wanted to see him, but she turned her back to him with a determined and attached expression.

“She was here to break up,” Edison said suddenly.

Ziana moved her lips but said nothing. The more she read these words, the more uncomfortable she felt.

Inexplicably, she felt that these oil paintings had a sense of familiarity. In the first few paintings, she thought they were painted by herself in a trance.

Every painter had uniqueness in color, understanding of painting, and way of expressing himself.

But she found that the other party coincided with her ideas no matter in terms of color or expression.

But the style of painting later made her conclude that the other party was not her, and she would not use such a crazy painting

method.

The painter named Back almost completely used the dark brushwork from the ninth painting.

The whole picture was chaotic as if it was venting something, and it seemed to be accusing something.

Even the girl and man in the paintings had lost their facial features, and no expression could be seen.

In the tenth painting, such wild and out–of–control brushwork was brought into full play.

On the day when the doctor treated the man, she wore a white wedding dress and knelt in front of the merciful Christ statue to pray.

All the facial features were distorted, not so much a painting as it was more like a psychopath venting.