252

Chapter 252 Will You Marry Me or Not?

This guess made his heart beat faster and his palms sweat.

Ziana was twenty–one now, and exactly five years ago, she was sixteen.

When he was hypnotized by Hank Johnson, the young and tender face he saw in his mind happened to be Ziana’s.

How could there be such a coincidence?

Only one time could be considered a coincidence.

But several things all related to her could not be explained as coincidences anymore.

Could it be that Ziana had saved him five years ago, but for some reason, they all lost their memory?

Boris thought of the frequent nightmares, the series of paintings that made him uncomfortable, and the evasive words of Colter.

Everything around him seemed to be reminding him of something, but it was too chaotic and confusing for him to make sense of it.

But he would definitely get to the bottom of this.

When Boris went upstairs to shower, Mrs. Bill had just finished cooking.

After finishing his meal, Boris went to his study.

The information about the game company under Sean’s name had been sent to his mailbox by Nell.

However, when he pushed open the door, he was stunned.

His study was completely different from how he remembered it.

There was a vase on the table, a fish tank in front of the French windows, and a few easels next to

the bookshelf.

The vase was filled with red roses, the tropical fish in the aquarium were brightly colored, and the

paintings that hadn’t been hung on the wall had soft and warm tones.

The dark–gray room was originally solemn and cold, suddenly bursting with vitality with the addition of these new things.

Boris felt both strange and shocked at the same time.

He realized that it had been almost a year since he had been in this room.

He rarely brought work home, and when he came home, Ziana would always pester him as soon as he entered the door.

She always had many strange ideas and endless topics to say to him.

Every time she heard the sound of a car driving into the house, she would run to the door to welcome him.

She would hold his arm and welcome him home with a smile. Then she would complain that it had taken him so long to come back, and then she would tell him some interesting stories.

He had never met a woman who could talk as much as she did. However, he wanted to see how long she could talk, so he would listen patiently.

So she always fell asleep as she spoke.

By the time she fell asleep, he would also be feeling drowsy and wouldn’t go into the study.

So he had no idea when the study became like this.

Boris paused for a moment before walking over to the desk.

He looked at the red roses in the vase, which were still stained with water droplets, and the water in the vase was also newly changed.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

Boris called out, “Come in.”

Mrs. Bill brought fruit and water to the table and said with concern, “Sir, don’t work too late. Finish up and rest early.”