264

Chapter 264 The Reason for Divorce

“Why did Sean join the Coupling Reality Show?” Boris asked with a stern look. His deep eyes filled with dangerous expressions.

“I don’t know.” Biber was also confused. “I’ll send you a video. Take a look first.”

When Biber returned home from work, he saw Livia watching the Coupling Reality Show. He took looked and suddenly saw

Sean in the show.

After asking, he found out that Sean had a confession of his love to Ziana on the show.

He asked Livia to play by herself first. He went into the study to find all the clips of Sean and edited them together to send to

Boris.

Boris finished watching quickly, and his phone rang.

“Does Sean know something?” Boris asked uncertainly, with an unusually tense tone. “But I’ve kept the fact that I married Ziana a secret. How could he know?”

Boris did keep it a secret well. Even Biber and Steven didn’t know what Ziana looked like during those three years.

Every time Steven suggested going see Ziana, Boris would refuse.

Biber paused. “It’s also possible that Sean just came to participate in the Coupling Reality Show.”

“Could there be such a coincidence?” Boris denied coldly. “No, when he kidnapped Vivi last time and sent that provocative email, it was enough to show that he thought Vivi was important to me. Is it because my performance that day was wrong, so he became suspicious?”

Boris thought about it carefully but still couldn’t figure it out.

Boris said irritably, “I told Ziana to return to the mountain, but she didn’t listen and insisted on getting involved in this mess! I have driven her away, but she still comes back. Now she’s being pestered by Sean. Why is she such a headache?”

“Ziana doesn’t know any of these things,” Biber knew that Boris was soft-hearted. “You should have been honest with her from the beginning, explained what happened, and worked out a plan to let her leave temporarily. She loves you so much. How can she not listen to you?”

“I advised you before, but you insisted on your bad idea. That’s why there’s so much trouble now. You forced Ziana to divorce and kicked her out. And then, you and Vivi publicly showed your affection. Of course, Ziana hates you. Not only does she hate you, but she also has a rebellious men tality. The more you don’t let her come back, the more she wants to come back.”

Boris took a deep breath and said, “Ziana really p*sses me off.”

“You deserve it.” Biber was still in the mood to mock him at this time. “You could have just persuaded Ziana back to the mountain, didn’t have to divorce her. As long as you didn’t divorce her, she wouldn’t have looked for another man. Now you

have a love rival. Are you satisfied?”

“You don’t understand her.” Boris was annoyed, blurting out, “I know her personality. When Ziana loves someone, she’s willing to live and die with him. If she knows I might be in danger, she’ll never leave. To make her leave, I have to hurt her

heart, and then she won’t look back.”

“When that email came suddenly, I couldn’t find any information. I didn’t know how long it would take to deal with it, so what else could I do? I don’t know how long it would take, so how could I ask Ziana to come back to the mountain and wait for me? How long should I ask her to wait? A year or two, or five or ten years? What if I die like my dad? How could Ziana live for the