213

Chapter 213 Soulmate

Edison was careful, and it was normal to find that something was wrong with her at that time.

Ziana explained, “It’s okay, I just have strong empathy, and that painting…”

Edison understood what she meant, and continued, “That painting does not look normal. I have studied psychology for a while, and I can basically judge that the painter called Back may have suffered from some mental illness at that time.”

Ziana was slightly surprised, “No wonder.”

In this way, the discomfort in her heart was explained.

However, it seemed that it was not uncommon for those engaged in the art to suffer from some psychological or mental

illnesses.

Ziana didn’t delve into it any further, and winked at him, “Hurry up and help me prepare. Time is still very tight.”

Although it was just a copy, she had always been serious about her work, and she must do her best.

Edison still frowned, with deep worry in his eyes, “Ziana, are you really alright?”

There was something else behind his worry.

It was basically confirmed that Ziana was hypnotized.

He was a little afraid that she would think of something because of this painting.

To be honest, he didn’t want her to remember the time with Boris, nor did he want her to think of himself.

Even if he didn’t do anything wrong to her, she would take revenge, and once she remembered, she would definitely investigate.

She was so smart, maybe she would get in touch with something, and then found him.

After all, he had nothing to do with that matter.

If that person was the executioner, he was the one who handed the knife invisibly.

Thinking of this, a flash of hatred flashed in Edison’s eyes.

He squeezed his fists, his face was a little cold. Ziana saw it and thought it was his concern for her.

She spoke nicely and assured him again and again that she would be fine. He finally let go, “Then I’ll help you prepare things.”

While Edison was preparing things, Nina and Susan came.

They said there was an auction tonight and they invited her to go with them.

Nina’s eyes lit up, “Go, let’s go, we’re free anyway, I thought the program team would give out tasks today, but no, I don’t know if the program team forgot to send us tasks.”

It was only then that Ziana learned that the guests from the other camp hadn’t received the mission yet.

After thinking about it, she realized that this was a special arrangement by the program team.

Seeing that she didn’t answer, Nina came to shake her arm again, “Ziana, take us to see it! I heard that at today’s auction, there was a purple diamond with a sky–high price, which was given to Henry XII. The one for his princesses!”

Ziana didn’t care much about the auction at first.

She had participated in hundreds of auctions since she was a child. What good things hadn’t she seen?

But when she heard about this purple diamond, her heart was ruthlessly moved.

She was partial to purple, and she loved jewelry, especially shiny things.