240

Chapter 240 Vivi’s High-Profile Return

Ziana’s response became the hottest topic among netizens in recent days.

“Ziana, don’t go. They’re clearly trying to humiliate you!”

“Just go, Ziana’s response is very dignified!”

“Although Ziana’s painting skills are not great, her confidence is truly remarkable!”

“Tomorrow is the art exhibition! Will Ziana be live-streaming the whole thing?”

“Just got the latest news, Not-So-Ordinary will also make an appearance at the exhibition! Ahhh!”

“What?! Not-So-Ordinary will personally come to confront Ziana?”

Not-So-Ordinary had never appeared in public since his debut.

During his first exhibition, he never showed up.

Even in any major art association meetings, he was only represented by his name card.

He didn’t have Instagram or any other social media, and there was no trace of him on the internet.

If not for his works, everyone would have thought he didn’t exist.

This reclusive artist would suddenly make an appearance tomorrow!

“The master must be tired of Ziana’s behavior!”

“Ziana’s fans can do anything! It’s time to cr*ck down on this bad trend!”

“Will Ziana really dare to show up tomorrow? She’s not afraid of being humiliated?”

“I hope tomorrow comes soon!”

Get Brant

Under the eager anticipation of netizens, the next day finally arrived.

Sensitive to the buzz, some internet celebrities and platforms rushed to Larna City overnight to attend the exhibition and capture the thrilling moment of confrontation that thousands of people had been waiting for.

At five in the morning, Larna City was still shrouded in mist.

The gentle sun lazily rose from the h*rizon, casting a warm yellow light on the curved coastline, making it more tender and

affectionate.

Larna City was a place that was suitable for tourism all year round, but those who were waiting at the exhibition entrance were not in the mood to appreciate the beauty. They either caught up on sleep or stood with cameras, eagerly awaiting the exhibition.

At around six o’clock, the exhibition staff began to arrive one after another.

The exhibition would start at eight o’clock, so they needed to come early to do the necessary preparations.

Internet celebrities or journalists also started to go live one after another.

As the clock approached eight, more and more people gathered outside the exhibition hall.

However, the moment Boris arrived, he instantly caught everyone’s attention.

He drove an eye-catching Rolls-Royce, exuding a cool and imposing aura with his tall figure.

“It’s Mr. Lewis!” exclaimed the crowd.

Boris stepped out of the car, and soon the passenger door opened as well.

Vivi was dressed in an intellectual style today, wearing a slim satin suspender dress with light makeup. She walked up to Boris, and even with so many cameras around, she remained calm and graceful, smiling at everyone.

“Vivi, are you here for the art exhibition too?” asked someone.

“Vivi, it’s been said online that you and Mr. Lewis have reconciled. Is it true?” asked another.

“Vivi, when will you return to the entertainment circle? So many fans miss you!” exclaimed yet another.

Vivi listened to the compliments and questions from the crowd, unable to hide her excitement.

This was the life she truly belonged to!

She loved the spotlight and the feeling of being watched and cared for!

She remembered how she was once criticized by netizens, and now she felt vindicated!

Vivi Colin, once again, returned in a high-profile manner!

The Hidden Gold Mine Heiress 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara