326

Chapter 326 Trapping Her With a Ring

Gigi froze in place, her eyes red.

Yudel couldn’t help pinching her face. “My coward, why are you crying? You said you were cowardly. Now I believe it. Before I even said a word, you started to cry, but you were bold and determined when you pushed me out.

“Gigi, stop crying. I’m tingling.”

As soon as he finished speaking, tears spilled out of Gigi’s eyes.

She even trembled and wiped her tears with both hands.

Yudel looked at her, and suddenly, he grabbed her neck with his big hand and drew her closer to him.

When Gigi panicked, Yudel kissed her fiercely.

“Uh…”

Gigi was still crying, but later it turned into a whimper.

Yudel didn’t let her go until she was almost out of breath.

She suddenly cried out and complained pitifully, “How could you do this… I hate you so much, but 1… Woo… I hate myself even more. I know I shouldn’t be with you, but I can’t leave you or reject you. Woo… Why am I an orphan? Why am I not good enough… I’m sorry… If only I were better.”

Gigi was already completely limp.

She cried and leaned against Yudel weakly.

Yudel picked her up, put her back in bed, sat down, and wiped her tears.

“Woo… I’m not good enough… Don’t treat me so well. The better you treat me, the less I can leave you.”

Yudel sighed. “Stop crying, okay? It’s not you who’s not good enough. It’s me. I must have done something to make you feel that you are not good enough.”

“No, it’s not you… You’re just too good!”

“No, it’s me. I should praise you every day. My coward is the best girl in the world, but I don’t praise you, making you doubt yourself and feel that you are not worthy of me. It’s my fault.”

Yudel grabbed Gigi’s hand and patted himself.

Gigi came to her senses and quickly withdrew her hand. “Don’t.”

“I deserve it.” Yudel was a gentleman, and when he coaxed Gigi, his voice was gentle and s*xy. “Gigi, I’m serious. Stop saying that you are not worthy of me. I’ve made myself very clear. I never cared about your origin, so stop torturing yourself and me with this.

5

“Boris and Ziana break up and get back together all the time, and we are all sorry for them. It’s because they have gone through so many things. But we are different. There is no obstacle between us. We can be together. So stop making trouble for us. Promise me, don’t think about these things all the time, okay?

“You said you wanted to be great, and I never stopped you. If you stay by my side, I can help you grow up, so why do

you have to leave? In many novels about cultivating immortals, it is said that to become immortal, one must have no desires, so many people kill their wives. Are you going to abandon your boyfriend to imitate them?”

Gigi didn’t say anything.

She just looked at Yudel with tears in her eyes.

Yudel suddenly made a face.

Gigi burst out laughing.

Yudel also laughed, and his tone became softer. “Gigi, I don’t want to be a shoulder to sleep with anymore. Will you marry me?”

Gigi’s face froze, and she didn’t know whether to continue laughing or act surprised.

It took her a long time to find her voice. “But I’m not worthy…”

“Yes, you are.” Yudel cut her off. “We’re well matched. We were made for each other.”

Surprised, Gigi rubbed her hands together slowly. “Don’t say that about yourself.”

“Then will you marry me?”

Gigi looked at Yudel’s pretty eyes, her heart fluttering.

The offer was so tempting.

In fact, during the three years since she left, she missed him every day and fantasized about marrying him.

Now as long as she nodded, she could be his wife.

She wanted to say yes without hesitation. She wanted to be selfish once.

“Will you?” Yudel asked again.

Gigi took a deep breath. “But it’s too soon. Shouldn’t we start dating first? How can we get married without dating?”

“We can date after marriage. We are solid, and we will never break up.” Yudel realized that Gigi was swayed, and his eyes lit up. “Will you?”

Gigi fell silent.

She said tentatively, “But other women have rings and ceremonies when they are proposed. Why don’t I have anything…”

“Who said that?” Yudel disagreed.

He got up quickly, took out a small red box from the bedside table, and opened it. There was a diamond ring inside. Then he knelt down in front of Gigi and said in a low and firm voice, “Gigi, please marry me. No ceremony today, but I will make it up to you. Because I really can’t wait any longer. I’m afraid you will run away again. I can’t bear to be separated from your for another three years.”

This ring was prepared by him three years ago.

He excavated the diamond himself, cut and polished it himself, and finally designed the ring himself with their names engraved on it.

He was serious.

Tears streamed down Gigi’s cheeks.

Yudel chuckled, grabbed her hand domineeringly, and put the ring on her finger. “You’re mine. If you run away again, I will break your legs. Do you hear me?”

Gigi was dazed, and then she heard Yudel talk about engagement and marriage.

He said a lot, but she didn’t remember anything. All she knew was that he had arranged everything, including when to look for a wedding dress and take pictures.

When he said this, his pretty eyes shone with happiness.

Gigi couldn’t help but lean forward to kiss his face.

Yudel froze and hugged her. “I will take this kiss as a yes. Now I have a fiancée.”

The two chattered for about ten minutes. Yudel realized that Gigi was silent. He thought she was asleep, but when he turned his head, he found that she was lost in thought.

“Sleepy?” Yudel asked.

Gigi shook her head.

Yudel was very happy that his proposal had been accepted, and he was gentler and patient. “Then who are you thinking about?”

“Boris,” Gigi answered honestly.

Yudel’s face darkened, and he pinched her waist with his big hand. “You are still on my bed.

The implication was that Gigi shouldn’t think about another man on his bed.

Gigi realized that her words were ambiguous, and she quickly explained, “I was thinking about Boris and Ziana. After

we got back together, I remembered that the four of us used to hang out a lot. Do you think they will make up? Ziana is firm now. She told me that she will try it with Edison. Does she like Edison?”