345

Chapter 345 Live Stream Jumping off the Building

As soon as these words came out, the expressions of all the people present became serious.

Gigi thought Ziana had remembered and excitedly pulled Yudel’s sleeve under the table.

Yudel held her hand, and his eyes behind the glasses locked Ziana motionlessly. “Which Professor Charlie are you asking?”

“That professor of psychology and psychiatry.” Ziana was afraid that Yudel would not remember, so she said the full name, “Charlie Thompson. He has visited us before, and he also said that he was currently the world’s greatest hypnotist. Do you remember him?”

Yudel looked at Max.

Max smiled and said, “Ziana, I remember him. Why do you suddenly ask about him?”

“I have something to ask him.” Ziana said honestly.

Max nodded. “Okay. I can contact him for you, but what do you want to ask? Are you suddenly interested in psychology?”

“No.” Ziana didn’t think too much and replied cryptically, “I suspect that a friend of mine has schizophrenia, so I want to know more about it.”

“Really?” Max still smiled and said, “Dad will contact him for you after dinner.”

“Okay. Thanks, dad.”

Max looked at her with a smile. “Finish dinner first, and I’ll let Lillian make you some broth later.”

“Honey, I want some too,” Nancy said softly to Max.

Max waved his hand. “You will have some. Gigi and Marlyn will all get some. We are a family, so everyone will get

some.

Nancy raised her eyebrows and said with a smile, “You managed to avoid a problem again.’

Clare shook his head while watching.

It was too scary to have a wife!

He thought being single was fine!

After eating, Ziana sat on the couch with Max.

Before Max made the call, he was still trying to ask her something. “Why do you think your friend has schizophrenia?”

Ziana urged him to make a call. “It’s just my suspicion.”

“Fine.”

www.w

Max quickly made the call and said to Professor Charlie on the other end, “Professor Charlie, my daughter has some questions and wants to consult you.”

Professor Charlie frowned across the Pacific Ocean and said calmly, “Okay. Please give her the phone.”

Ziana took the phone and asked about the symptoms of a schizophrenic patient.

Professor Charlie answered one by one.

“Then what if Sometimes he shows that he cares about me, and sometimes he is indifferent to me?” Ziana hesitated, “Is this schizophrenia”

“Well, it may be, but I can only be sure if you bring that person over for a test.” Professor Charlie said from a

professional point of view. “However, If a man acts like this in a relationship, as far as I know, it’s not schizophrenia, but it shows one thing.”

“What’ is it?” Ziana asked nervously.

“There is a high chance that he is a fuckboy.”

Ziana didn’t know what to say.