308

Chapter 308 She Was Not Your Toy

Stared at by Ziana, Boris felt a little chilled in his heart.

Whether it was a brief relationship five years ago or the past three years of marriage, Ziana always looked at him with love.

He knew that it was the preferential treatment when she loved him.

But being looked at so angrily at this moment, it was still a bit sad and lost.

But he didn’t blame her.

She didn’t know anything. What she was doing now was just a mother’s normal reaction to her ex-husband.

Resisting the sadness in his heart, he explained in a calm voice, “I really didn’t do anything. After changing his diapers, I led him to play with toys. He was fine all the time. Just now, Ewen suddenly cried.”

Ewen kept crying. When Ziana heard it, she felt heartbroken.

She hugged Ewen, stroking his back with her hand. Looking at her son’s face flushed from crying, and then at Boris, who was standing next to her, she became angrier. “If you did nothing, Ewen wouldn’t cry like this!”

Ewen seldom cried.

Although he looked similar to Boris, their temper was different at all.

He was lively and cheerful, and he was happy every day. The maids in the house liked to play with him very much.

Although he recently started to have his own thoughts and pretend to cry in order to satisfy his needs, he just hummed. When she glanced over, he would shut his mouth, and he would never be like now.

It was the first time she met this situation. She really panicked, so she became even more outspoken, “Boris, what did you do to him? Did you scare him? Tell me!”

Even if Boris didn’t blame Ziana anymore, he was still hurt at this moment.

He felt wronged and helpless. After a while, he pursed his lips, “Ziana, he is also my son, what could I do to him?”

It was fine if he didn’t mention it. But if he talked about it, it made Ziana sad.

When a woman was angry, her memory was exceptionally good. She could clearly remember what happened a long time ago.

What was more, that incident was a scar on her heart. And it was all because of him. How could she forget it?

So far, when she thought back to his ruthlessness on the night of the divorce, she couldn’t help trembling with anger.

Ziana sneered and said bluntly, “You said that you would throw your own son downstairs in order to force me to divorce. What else can’t you do?”

With this sentence, Boris’ face turned pale in an instant.

Of course, he remembered it!

Of course, he remembered what he said when he forced her to divorce!

Of course, he knew that for any mother, what he said would be a reason for her to hate him for the rest of her life!

She did remember it and used this excuse to retaliate against him. But she didn’t expect that he would feel such pain and panic when he heard it.

Boris was speechless. His lips were tightly pressed together, almost forming a straight line.

Seeing his ugly face, Ziana panicked even more, and said annoyedly, “Mr. Lewis, please get out immediately!”

Edison also saw that Ziana didn’t feel good. And he warned, “Mr. Lewis, I don’t want to fight with you here.”

Boris’ eyes were gloomy. He looked at Ziana firmly. After a while, he took two steps back slowly.

He looked away, and glanced at Edison, his face was gloomy. Finally, he turned and left the room.

“Lillian! Close the door!” Ziana ordered sharply.

Lillian had been with Ziana for several years. But this was the first time Lillian had seen her so angry.

Without saying a word, Lillian ran to close the door, and then stood aside waiting for the order, fearing that Ziana would be angry at her.

Fortunately, Ziana was not someone who casually blamed others.

In fact, she seldom even got angry. So it was really rare to see Ziana get so angry with Boris..

It might be because of Boris’ absence, Ewen’s crying sound was not so loud, but he still hummed.

The little guy kept burrowing into her arms, scratching all over.

Edison had never taken care of a child before. He frowned and said worriedly, “Is it okay for him to keep crying like

this? Do you want to ask the doctor to come over?”

Ziana probably knew what he was going to do. She turned her back slightly and said to Edison, “No need, Edi, you go out first. I’ll coax him. The little guy is like this, when there are outsiders around, he will make trouble and not stop.”

Edison heard her say that he was an outsider, and felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn’t show anything on his face.

He hooked his lips, and the red mole on his face looked extraordinarily charming, “Okay, then I’ll wait for you

outside.”

After finishing speaking, he leaned over and winked at Ewen, “Ewen should be a good baby and stop messing with

your mommy.”

Ewen was still humming, and didn’t even give him a look.

Edison didn’t care and walked out of the room calmly.

As soon as he closed the door, he raised his eyes and saw Boris guarding the door.

This man was born cold. Now his expression was ugly, his face was so gloomy.

Faced with him suddenly, Edison frowned, suddenly feeling unlucky.

Edison glanced at him blankly, and Immediately decided not to leave, just like him, guarding the door one by one.

Boris noticed his movement and looked at him.

He looked back without fear, looked up and down, and suddenly sneered, “Mr. Lewis, no one is watching right now. So

there’s no need to act.”

Boris’ eyes were deep, making it impossible to guess his emotions.

Boris was silent for a while without speaking. Just when Edison thought he you have acted too many times. Naturally, you think everyone is acting.”

Would not answer, he said quietly, “Edison,

“It’s not acting. Does Mr. Lewis show your true feelings?” Edison’s tone was full of sarcasm, “You two are over, now you pretend to be affectionate. It will only cause trouble to others.”

Boris suddenly remembered what Ziana said.

and

His face softened, but his tone was still rude, “I have a grandfather who lived to be a hundred and twenty years old. Do you know why?”

Edison was speechless for a while. Why did Boris suddenly mention his grandfather? What did it matter to Edison that Boris’ grandfather lived to be a hundred and twenty years old?

Edison still smiled, “I don’t want to know.”

“Think about it.” Boris quickly took over the topic and said leisurely, “Because he never cares about others’ business.”

“Don’t worry about me.”

Edison not only didn’t listen but found it funny.

Edison crossed his arms and said, “Back then on Saint No. 2, you said that chasing women depends on one’s ability. But at that time, you and Vivi were breaking up. Now that you are reconciled, you shouldn’t come again to mess with Ziana. Do you want to mess up with two women?

“Ziana is not your toy!”

Get Boergs