286

Chapter 286 Five Years Ago 2

He was betting on a chance to survive!

When a person descends rapidly, severe weightlessness would cause a strong physiological reaction.

No matter how strong Boris was, he was still an individual, not to mention the fact that he was injected with an unknown liquid.

He felt his head swimming and his internal organs all mixed together, overcome with a feeling of nausea.

But he couldn’t give in!

He must stay awake!

However, human beings were so fragile in the face of accidents!

Boris reminded himself countless times in his mind, but he still couldn’t help passing

out on the way.

Fortunately, when he couldn’t hold on, he opened the parachute ahead of time.

Now it was not him-to decide his fate!

After floating in the sky for some time, when Boris opened his eyes again, he had a splitting headache.

He shook his head severely, only to realize that he was still alive!

The things before the coma flooded into his mind in an instant, and after he came back to his senses, he looked around and realized that he was about to fall to the ground.

And at the moment, under his feet was a green forest!

Blind jumping was a gamble on luck.

It was lucky that he was still alive, but the situation was not optimistic. Falling into the

woods also meant he would face a lot of dangers.

Enduring the severe pain in his head, Boris had to pull himself together.

The speed of the descent became faster and faster, and he shuttled among the trees,

00 505

facing the overgrown branches head-on, one after another.

He was paralyzed and robbed of movement, unable to even lift his arms, so he could only let the branches hit his face and blind his eyes.

When he finally stopped, he was lying on the ground, twitching in pain.

His eyes were wet for a while, and something trickled out. He stretched out his hand to touch it, only to feel a pool of blood.

It turned out that when a person was in the most pain, all sensations were numb.

All of a sudden!

“Ah!”

A woman’s scream rang in his ear!

“Miss Scott! A man fell from the sky! Miss Scott!”

The voice was earsplitting. Like a dead dog, Boris struggled to raise his neck to look

over.

In the scarlet blur, a person dressed as a maid strode away.

“Miss Scott! Miss Scott, something happened here!”

The maid yelled, and after about ten minutes, she finally saw the person she was looking for.

Panting, the maid called out, “Miss… Miss Scott! I… Huge thing! Cough cough… cough

cough…”

The maid’s words were choked by a fit of coughing.

“Lynn, be cool. No one’s catching you. Why are you panicking?” There was a bit of inherent pride in the delicate female voice. “Take your time and tell me what happened.”

“Miss Scott!” The maid named Lynn looked at the young girl surrounded by the crowd and said, “Something… something happened! There is a man! A man fell from the sky just now! His body is covered in blood. It looks like… a dead person!”

When Lynn said this, she shrank her neck in fear.

Ziana was shocked, with surprise written in her eyes. “Did he really fall from the sky?”

“Yes!” Lynn nodded vigorously and said, “I saw it with my own eyes!”

“Dead man?”

“It’s almost… I guess he won’t survive,” Lynn said with uncertainty.

Gigi, next to Ziana, wondered, “How could a man come over our island and fall from the sky?”

Ziana gave a faint smile and raised her chin. “Lead the way ahead. If he dies, throw him out quickly. I’m going to build an orchard in this place. It would be bad luck if someone

died here.”

Gigi frowned and suggested, “This person’s origin is unknown. Why don’t we tell Yudel and let him handle it? Let’s not go there.”

“Yudel is at home, and it takes at least two hours for him to come here.” Ziana put her hands behind her back and said disapprovingly, “This is my territory, where I won’t let anything escape my eyes. What if that guy is still alive? There’s a life at stake, and we might save him!”

“Let’s go, Gigi. Go and have a look!”

Gigi found what Ziana said made sense, so she hurriedly followed Ziana