268

Chapter 268 Ziana Was a Fortune-Teller

“Miss, here we are. Please get out of the car.”

Nina was still in shock when a warm reminder suddenly sounded.

She came back to her senses, nodded to the driver, and then got out of the car. Her eyes swept the crowd, and soon she found Ziana.

“Ziana!” She trotted over, grabbed Ziana, and took her to a place where there were few people. “I have something to tell you.”

Nina let Ziana go after they had a long enough distance from the crowd.

Ziana looked at Nina with a smile. “Why do you in such a hurry? What’s the matter?”

“Something strange happened! It’s too scary! It’s a supernatural event!” Nina said quickly and anxiously. “Do you know what happened? You can’t even guess it. When I saw it just now, I was dumbfounded! It was like one million dollars falling from the sky, which was a surprise, although it hit me to become dull.”

“Hurry up and tell me what happened.” Ziana’s heart was tickled, and she glared at Nina.

Ziana was pretty. Even if Nina was also a woman, she couldn’t resist Ziana’s charming eyes.

Nina clutched her heart. “Beauty indeed can make one die for it!”

“Stop it. What on earth happened?”

Nina handed Ziana the phone. “Check it out yourself! Before today, I only had tens of thousands of followers, but just now, I gained millions of followers! Moreover, someone sent me a private message, inviting me to shoot an advertisement. Pinch me quickly. I am not dreaming, am I? I’m going to be popular, right?”

In less than five minutes, Ziana figured out what had happened.

Nina kissing her was a trending topic. It brought a series of buzz. As a result, the number of Nina’s followers increased dramatically, and Nina got business invitations.

“Congratulations.” Ziana returned the phone to Nina and patted Nina on the shoulder.

“You are so good at fortune–telling!” Nina said excitedly. “Ziana, tell me the truth. Is it true?”

“I already told you last time.” Ziana glared at Nina. “How dare you question a fortune–teller?”

Nina clasped her hands together and hurriedly begged for mercy. “Don’t be angry! It’s my fault that I was so stupid that i didn’t

recognize such a big shot like you. Please forgive me!”

“Hmph! Since you apologized quickly and sincerely, I’ll spare you this time.” Ziana looked at Nina with a smile.

Looking at Ziana now, Nina felt more and more that Ziana was extraordinary, especially when Ziana smiled at this moment, which

made Nina have the illusion that Ziana was sacred.

Before this happened, Nina didn’t believe in fortune–telling and thought that it was mysterious. She was in a new era. How could she be superstitious and ignorant?

But it seemed that as long as the thing was said by Ziana, no matter how outrageous it was, Nina thought she would subconsciously

believe it.

Nina and Ziana had been talking for a while. At this time, other people from the program team looked at them frequently with strange and ambiguous eyes.

Ziana greeted Nina calmly, “Let’s go. We are going to be on the show later”

This matter became the past.