207

Chapter 207 The More Men, the Merrier

Ziana fell asleep later. It was probably because she was frightened yesterday, when she woke up, it was already eight in the

morning.

She slept two more hours than her usual schedule.

Nina and Susan surrounded her to check if she was okay, and after making sure she was all right, they were completely

relieved.

“You really scared the hell of us yesterday!” Nina muttered in a low voice, “Fortunately, there was no danger. By the way, you were unconscious when you came back yesterday. Do you know who brought you back?”

Before Ziana could answer, Nina said excitedly, “It’s your Edi! He carried you into the room! He was mesmerizing”

Ziana smiled and she knew it was Edison.

Nina and Susan were going to have breakfast, and was going to go with them but then she got a video call from Yudel.

“I’ll join you later.” Ziana said to them.

Nina and Susan can read the room and just left.

Ziana went back to the bedroom and accepted the video request.

Soon a handsome yet worried face appeared.

Yudel moved closer to the camera, and stared at her carefully, “Are you all right?”

“Luke told you?” Ziana pursed her lips, “It’s okay, don’t you see? I’m fine now.”

“Aren’t you feeling uncomfortable?” Yudel knew she was delicate, “You were soaked in rain and water yesterday. Does your

head hurt?”

Ziana shook her head, “My head doesn’t hurt. It’s just that I had a strange nightmare yesterday and I was woken up with

fright.”

Yudel frowned again, “It’s just a nightmare. You should relax if you don’t have any nightmares again.”

Ziana thought for a while, and suddenly asked, “Yudel, I was never kidnapped before, wasn’t I?”

Yudel shook his hand, and the screen flickered, but he stabilized the phone quickly.

“You are the little princess of the Scott family. Who dares to kidnap you? He must be seeking death?” Yudel probed, “Why do you ask such a question?”

After hearing the answer, Ziana felt relieved, “I dreamed that I was kidnapped and I was tied together with Boris. In the dream, his eyes were gouged out and he became completely blind. It scared me to death. After I was woken up yesterday, I felt that the dream was ridiculous, but now that I think about it, that dream felt real, so I would ask this question.”

The veins on the back of Yudel’s hands bulged, and the eyes behind the glasses became more solemn.

He replied, “Didn’t you say that Boris‘ eyes were pierced by a tree branch, and that’s how you got to know Vivi?”

Ziana explained, “The other one was dug up in the dream.”

“It’s just a dream.” Yudel said, “If his eyes were really gouged out, why are his eyes still fine now?”

Ziana answered, “It is because of the corneal transplant surgery.”

Yudel continued, “Well, he can accept that surgery if his eyeballs aren’t hurt. If the whole eye is gouged out, how can it be

transplanted?”

Without hesitation, Ziana said, “Real eye transplantation, supplemented by cosmetic repairs and other means. As early as seven years ago, there were successful cases of human eye transplantation in foreign countries, but there is no such case in the country.”

Yudel pursed his lips, not intending to continue this topic.

He tapped the camera and said dotingly, “All righty. Don’t take a dream too seriously. If you were kidnapped, wouldn’t you know? Wouldn’t I know? Would you like to see Ewen? The little guy has been waiting here to chat with you.”

“Let me see!”

Ever since she came out to participate in the Coupling Reality Show, she would video chat with Ewen every night, otherwise, she would be home sick.

There were maids and nanny at home, who took care of earnestly. The little guy was growing up quickly, which was more obvious in the camera.

He seemed to be a little bigger than yesterday.

The seven–month–old baby just smiled at the camera, and then danced and babbled happily.

All of Ziana’s sadness was wiped away because of him.

While talking, Nancy Chris‘ voice suddenly sounded from the camera.

Ziana was puzzled, “Mummy is home?”

“No, we are now in our villa in Larna City. Your cruise ship will dock here for two days in three days. You can come and reunite with us. Dad and brothers will also come over.”

“Great!” Ziana became excited, “Wait for me, baby! Mommy will come home later.”

“Ziana!” Nancy heard her voice, and ran into the phone excitedly “Mommy misses you so much, but misses your dad even more!”

Yudel whispered beside her, “Three minutes ago, you just hung up the video with Dad.”

“Can’t I think about him?” Nancy wiped her eyes exaggeratedly, “If I don’t see your dad for a second, I’ll think about him, but I’m going shopping. Stop thinking about your dad, Ziana. It’s fun on a cruise ship, there are so many men. There is no need to be attached to a man!”

She added, “Whether it’s your dead ex–husband or Edi, don’t limit yourself to the two of them. Go out and meet new men. As long as you meet enough men quickly and happily, you will be happy forever!”

After Nancy was done talking, she left like a gust of wind. She had made an appointment with her bestie and was busy shopping.

Ziana’s doorbell suddenly rang and Ziana hung up the call with Yudel.

She opened the door and saw the two men in front of her. The room was silent for a while.