197

Chapter 197 They Have No Relations

Steven saw Edison and Ziana at a glance.

The two of them were good looking, and they stood out from the crowd, so it was difficult to ignore them.

Steven knew Edison. Seeing the two of them dancing at this moment, he couldn’t help but twitch!

He was alarmed!

Rivall

Great rival!

Rival number one!

He didn’t even pull Ziana’s sleeves, but Edison held Ziana’s waist and was waltzing with her!

If he dared to dance with Ziana today, would he dare to marry Ziana tomorrow?

He didn’t have time to participate in the Coupling Reality Show, so he was already lost at the beginning.

Next, he must put all his energy into it and keep a close eye on Edison’s every move!

Edison couldn’t win the love of Ziana!

He would interrupt Edison from dating Ziana!

In short, he had to stick to two principles.

Principle one, when Edison and Ziana were dating, be the third wheel. They couldn’t be alone!

Principle two, did everything possible to create all the conditions to get along with Ziana in private. Let Ziana fall in love with him!

That was right!

Just did it!

Steven made up his mind and said to Boris, “After this dance, I’ll invite Ziana to dance too!”

Boris didn’t react to him.

Steven added, “I won’t give them any chance to be alone again!”

Only then did Boris speak, “Well, then watch closely.”

“Don’t worry.” Steven pointed to his eyes. “I got piercing eyes!”

Boris looked at the dance floor again, and pursed his lips.

At this moment, Danule, who was sitting opposite and drinking, suddenly moved.

He seemed to be drunk, and sta***ered through the crowd and walked outside.

Boris waited for him to leave the hall, tugged on his tie, and followed.

Steven asked him, “Boris, where are you going?”

“Go out and get some air,” Boris said.

Steven also noticed that Danile was gone, and cursed in a low voice, “Where’s Danile?”

“In the outside.” Boris tilted his head slightly. “I’ll just go and beat him. Where’s the person you’re looking for?”

“Okay!” Steven knew his skills, so he was not worried. He just said, “Our subordinates are out there, you will see them as soon as you.

leave the Flower Hall. Boris, remember to kick him for me. How dare he to curse Ziana! He’s insane!”

Chapter 197 They Have No Relations

98.16%

Rons raised his hand know”

Steven smiled and looked at Ziana again “Boris, you are so kind When Ziana and I are married, I will definitely bring her to see your

Bons left the flower Hall and saw Danile go into the bathroom.

He waved, and several waiters in suits quickly followed.