278

Chapter 278 They Had a Relationship Once

Ziana clicked on the recording. The voices of Yudel and Max sounded.

“Could it be that Boris found something?”

“It doesn’t matter. It has been five years. Now, it’s time to let Boris know the truth.”

“If Boris doesn’t love Ziana, he doesn’t need to tell her. If he loves her, he won’t be willing to tell

her.”

The recording kept playing.

After listening to the recording, Ziana became more and more suspicious.

What exactly happened five years ago? Was it related to Boris’ eyes?

According to the content of the recording, it seemed that she and Boris knew each other before?

Why did Dad and Yudel hide it from her?

Why couldn’t she remember anything?

Besides, what roles did those people around her play at that time?

Ziana kept thinking about these. She believed that she knew her father and Yudel well. She believed in their love for her. They deliberately concealed the matter for her own good but did not lie to her.

So… something bad happened five years ago.

Her family was afraid that the bad thing would hurt Ziana, so they chose to hide it from her.

This was the most likely reason Ziana could think of.

But if it was the reason, she might not be able to find anything if she went to ask them directly.

Ziana thought of Olivia and Mr. Lee. They were probably the insiders of the matter in those years. They probably knew some clues.

Ziana couldn’t wait to figure out the truth. Ewen was sleeping now. So she told the maid, “Take care of Ewen. I have something to go out.”

+

“Miss Scott, where are you going?”

Ziana thought for a while and responded, “Go and find Edi. Don’t wait for me for dinner.”

Ziana went to the garage, drove a car, and left the castle.

As soon as Ziana left, Yudel and Max knew that she left.

Knowing that she was looking for Edison, the two of them didn’t have doubts.

Olivia lived in the Western Tourism Development Zone. It was over two hours away. Ziana focused on driving all the way.

At the same time.

In the hotel, Boris received an address from Dunn after taking a shower.

He changed his clothes and was ready to go out.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Boris frowned, opened the door expressionlessly, and saw Vivi, who was dressed up.

“Boris, are you going out?” Vivi looked at his clothes and asked doubtfully, “It’s so late. Where are you going?”

“Where are you going dressed like this?” Boris asked back.

Vivi dressed s*xy. She wore a small tank, mini pants, and a pair of high heels. Her makeup was in the style of nightclubs.

Vivi replied with a coquettish smile, “I want to go to the bar with you. I heard that there is a couple’s party tonight. Let’s go and play, okay?”