233

Chapter 233 This Mater Was Even

Gigi Chris suddenly understood what he was talking about, and lowered her eyes as if avoiding it.

Gigi didn’t answer, so Yudel Scott became even more angry.

Originally, Yudel was just jealousy, but Gigi’s coy attitude of not answering annoyed Yudel immediately, “Gigi, say something!”

Gigi retorted in a soft voice, “What does this have to do with you?”

“You ran away after sleeping with me, thus I could assume that you’re a liar, and I shall even sue you for forcing me,” Yudel said,

simply approaching Gigi step by step to the bed.

He half knelt beside Gigi, put his hands on her sides, and looked down at her, “Ms. Chris, you are suspected of taking away my

innocence. If you don’t want me, aka the first victim, to tell that man, you’d better tell me the truth.”

Gigi was embarrassed.

She didn’t win an argument with Yudel before, so did now.

Gigi thought that many years of work experience with Mrs. Chris could at least make herself not timid in front of Yudel.

But Gigi almost forgot that in the past few years, Yudel had been in charge of the Scott Company by himself, and his strong aura and

sharp words were daunting.

“I…” she stammered, “Obviously you are willing that day!”

“The premise of my willingness is that I thought you finally accepted me and wanted to fall in love with me,” Yudel argued. “I don’t

know you ran away after sleeping with me. Gigi, you are really brave!”

Gigi said timidly, “Then what do you want now?”

Yudel turned Gigi’s head towards him, and the two looked at each other.

He looked straight at her through the glasses.

Gigi’s beautiful face flushed slowly.

Yudel spoke clearly, “Marry me, or I will sue you.”

Gigi’s eyes almost instantly filled with tears.

She saw her own reflection in his eyes, and looked away in a panic.

She wanted to accept Yudel.

But she thought of what that person said.

Gigi was just an inconspicuous orphan who survived on the Chris Family, how could she be worthy of Yudel?

The person once said, “Yudel doesn’t care, but when a person like you marries him, others will laugh at him behind his back. Do you

want to be his stain and make him embarrassed because of you?

“If you really love him, you shouldn’t be his burden, let alone make him a laughing stock!

“Only a woman with his family background is worthy of him! Only then can he be more prestigious!

“Let go! You guys don’t fit! So what if you are in love now? You two are so different, and he will get tired of you sooner or later!”

Those heartbreaking words seemed to still be echoing in Gigi’s mind.

Gigi pursed her lips, “If you want to sue me, then go ahead.”

“You rejected me,” Yudel said in a sad tone. “Do you know with the abilities of my legal team…”