333

Chapter 333 Vivi (H o o k e d )up With Sean

“How is it “” Boris asked as soon as Dunn returned to the box.

Dunn then told Boris everything Dunn had seen, “Sean and Darlene went into the bathroom together and stayed there

for more than half an hour.”

“Didn’t you hear anything?”

“Sean was vigilant and kept guarding the door. After they entered, there was no sound.”

Botis swung the wine glass. When he lowered his eyes, he happened to see the two people returning to the wine table one after the other. And the sound came to Boris’ earphones soon.

“Darlene! Why have you been away for so long?” Clara let Darlene sit down. “I saw that you haven’t come back for a long time, and I was worried about something wrong with you, so I went to the bathroom to look for you, but I didn’t see you! Where have you been?”

Darlene was made uncomfortable by Sean, and her legs were weak at the moment.

Darlene turned pale when she heard this. She shook her head and said, “It’s stuffy here, so I went to the back to get

some air.”

“Okay.” Clara didn’t doubt it. “I’m just glad you’re okay. Do you want some fruits?”

Darlene shook her head. “No, I don’t. You eat.”

Clara put a piece of watermelon in her mouth. Then she suddenly approached Darlene mysteriously. “Vivi is there!”

As Clara spoke, she stretched out her finger and pointed to the seat hidden in the darkness behind them. Clara said in disgust, “Vivi was alone. And five or six men sat beside her, holding and hugging her. It’s disgusting. Didn’t she make up with Mr. Lewis? How dare she come out to play like this after making up?”

“If Mr. Lewis knew, he would kill her!”

Darlene looked in the direction Clara pointed. Darlene could vaguely see someone but couldn’t see who it was at all.

Darlene asked curiously, “Has she come to the island? Why isn’t she with Mr. Lewis?”

“Who knows? Maybe they didn’t get along with each other. The relationship of many years sounds scary. It seems their love is stronger than anything, but it has been long gone. Maybe Mr. Lewis and she are both playing others!”

Speaking of this, Clara gloated and laughed. “I hope Mr. Lewis will kick her off after he finds it out!”

Darlene glanced at Clara and snorted coldly in her heart. Darlene thought, “Even if they break up, he won’t have

anything to do with you.”

After all, Vivi had saved Boris’ life.

Otherwise, why did they come back together even though they broke up last time?

Darlene didn’t want to reply to Clara’s nonsense. Darlene picked up her glass and took a few sips of wine in silence.

Suddenly, a woman stag gered over.

When the woman passed by their table, she suddenly threw herself into Sean’s arms for some reason!

She also failed to hold the wine glass in her hand, spilling it all over Sean’s suit.

“Ouch!”

She cried

She cried softly and wanted to get up in a panic. But she couldn’t stand firmly and fell hard again.