195

Chapter 195 The Insider Five Years Ago

Ziana and Boris divorced, and everyone in the family knew about it.

So she looked at Max in confusion. “Daddy, why do you ask that? I got divorced!”

“He contacted me today and talked about things on the Internet, and he hoped that I can show up.” Max said, “He seems to care about you.”

Ziana was speechless. “He’s insane. Dad, where’s your phone? I’ll block him for you.”

Max spoiled her daughter. Although he thought it was unnecessary to block Boris, he still handed over his mobile phone.

Ziana operated the phone quickly, and then looked at Luke, “Luke, give me your mobile phone too.”

Max looked at his daughter’s attitude, and became silent.

He knew what happened five years ago.

He also knew about the affairs between Ziana and Boris.

He even knew why both of them lost their memory.

It was because he knew all these things, and he was thinking of their love in the past, so now he couldn’t be too harsh on Boris.

In fact, emotionally, he had always believed in destiny, just like he fell in love with Nancy.

Five years ago, Boris and Ziana had been through a lot, so he thought they were destined.

Three years ago, when Ziana lost her memory, she still firmly chose Boris, so Max was even more determined about their fate.

True love must go through hardships?

He respected his daughter’s choice, and he thought it was their fate, so he didn’t stop her from looking for Boris.

However, they didn’t expect that they didn’t make it to the end.

Max was puzzled, thinking of what his cousin said in the group chat some time ago.

He said that Boris asked about what happened five years ago…

Did he remember it all?

Although he had hired the best hypnotist, but the hypnotist also told him solemnly that they couldn’t cover all the secrets.

What happened was the reality.

Maybe they would recall the memory in a similar scene in the future.

Max hesitated for a while, wondering whether to tell Boris and Ziana the truth.

But when he thought of Ziana’s situation back then, as a father, he couldn’t help but tremble in his heart.

He couldn’t bear that fear anymore!

So he wouldn’t tell them.

Max squeezed his fist and was determined.

Ziana was already talking to Luke about the Coupling Reality Show and the rebound fellow group.

The two of them were chatting, and they talked about Edison inevitably.

“Edison?” Max felt familiar, and asked tentatively, “The prince from the Western Royalty?”

Ziana nodded, and surprised that Max knew him. “Daddy, you know him too!”

Max rubbed her head. “I know many people. ”

“You are amazing!” Ziana cheered Tve been in contact with him recently

Max’s face turned cold. “You can also try to date other men. If there is no one you want to marry, I will support you for the rest of your life.”

The three talked for a long time, and then Ziana saw Nina winking at her from below.

It happened that someone would come over with a wine glass to chat with Max and the others from time to time.

She couldn’t stand this kind of hypocrisy, so she immediately ran downstairs.

Nina was still excited now, but when she saw Ziana, she looked obviously different.

She said incoherently, “Ziana! You… you are really the daughter of the Scott Family! I… I’m shocked!”

She patted her heart exaggeratedly, not knowing what to say, and finally gave Ziana a thumbs up.

“Amazing!”

Ziana was overjoyed. “It’s nothing. I’m just good at choosing my parents!”

“You are the kind of person to be born at the peak!” Nina envied. “Ziana, it’s unbelievable!”

Ziana was delightful for her praise. “Okay, the party begins. Let’s dance! Don’t praise me anymore!”

She pushed Nina forward, and three men happened to be walking in front of her. They were their male partners.

Edison bowed to Ziana, “Pretty and lovely lady, may I ask you to dance?”

Nina and Susan were winking at the side, and they were about to bo0.

In such an atmosphere, it was easy to be embarrassed.

Ziana blushed slightly.

She lifted the corner of her skirt shyly, bowed lightly, and then put her hand on his big palm with a smile.

The man’s palm was warm and dry, just like him.

He gently rubbed the back of her hand with his callused fingertips, and then wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her firmly.

Melodious waltz music was on.

Under the deliberately arranged flowing lights, people were more tender and beautiful, illuminated by the crystal chandelier in the Flower Hall.

Handsome man and beautiful woman were attractive.

Two people were more elegant than the other. Everyone thought they were the perfect match for each other.

The crowd were discussing.

“The daughter of the top ten company and the prince of the royal family. They are the perfect match! I will be their first fan!”

“Oh, Ziana is so beautiful! She’s like an angel. I can’t move my eyes from her!”

“This scene is even more shocking than what I see in TV dramas! A handsome man and a beautiful woman are a perfect match!”

Livia also chattered excitedly beside Biber.

“Ziana and Edi are well-matched. Look, he is so gentle!”

Chapter 195 The Insider Five Years Ago

97.33%

“After this, let them get married!”

Livia clenched her small fists and stared at them.

Suddenly a hand pinched her chin.

She was forced to turn around, and the tall man pushed her back and pressed her body tightly against her.

Livia noticed the ambiguous posture of them, so her eyes looked around out of shyness. “Biber…”

His slightly cool fingertips wiped her lips. He looked at her fair skin, and his voice became a little h***rse. “Huh?”

Get Bonnt