chapyer 177

Chapter 177 Why Is Mr. Lewis Everywhere?

Darlene blew her nails without emotion, “If you killed Boris on the plane five years ago and threw him down, I don’t believe he would

still be alive today. After all, your plan didn’t work.”

The man screamed strangely, “We originally planned it like this!”

Darlene looked over coldly, “And then?”

The man pursed his lips and closed his mouth.

That year, everything was going well at first, but unexpectedly, Boris suddenly discovered something was wrong.

After he got on the plane, he suddenly lunged at two bodyguards, and even the pilot was dealt with by him.

Before the plane crashed, he opened the parachute and jumped blindly.

Nine out of ten blind jumpers would die, but he was so lucky that he happened to be saved by someone.

He didn’t die and returned to the Lewis family half a year later, and then their nightmare began.

Darlene got angry when he mentioned this, “It’s because you’re arrogant and careless, and if it wasn’t for you, would I have to wait another five years?”

The man didn’t speak.

Darlene thought of another matter and asked coldly, “What about him? When will he come to Japera City?”

The man said respectfully, “It will take a while, he was targeted by Boris’s men recently.”

“He deserves it.” Darlene commented bluntly, “More than a year ago, who told him to send provocative emails to Boris? He doesn’t

have much skill but a lot of tricks.”

“Tell him, if you fail again this time, I’ll send him directly to Boris!”

The man glanced at her, “No, our plan is perfect, as long as you are sure that Vivi is his favorite woman.”

“Of course, I’m sure!” Darlene glanced at the suitcase, “This woman has been hiding abroad for more than four years, and she must be very important to him. Half a year ago, Vivi just came back from abroad, and he couldn’t wait to get engaged to her, what does that mean? He loves this woman very much and can’t wait to marry her.”

“But didn’t they break up a while ago?” The man frowned and asked, “Could we believe it?”

“Of course, it’s fake. Today I prodded him deliberately on the show, and when I mentioned Vivi, he showed great concern.”

The man was puzzled, “Then why did they break up?”

Darlene complained and snorted, “It is because of your master’s e–mail, which alerted him.”

Boris cared so much about his woman, he was afraid they would attack her, so he pretended to break up.

But even so, she could tell his trick.

“Don’t give her food for a few days.” Darlene slowly got up and ordered, “But don’t let her die, it won’t be fun.”

“I got it.”

“What about that thing?”

The man replied, “There is no way to bring it directly to the ship, but I have a special way.”

Darlene walked gracefully to the mirror.

She brushed the fine bangs in front of her forehead, and with a shallow smile, she became that intellectual and elegant female artist

again.

Chapter 177 Why Is Mr. Lewis Everywhere?

88.25%

“I’ll go Don’t forget to convey my words to your master Darlene opened the door and disappeared qarly

At this moment, in the corridor of the cruise ship.

Ziana was uncomfortable.

But her facial features were pretty, even if she was unhappy at the moment, the bright color between her eyebrows and eyes was sti touching.

Pedestrians could not ignore her beauty.

They couldn’t help but stop, their eyes fell on her, admiring her beauty.

However, Ziana didn’t care about everything around her.

From getting off the car to boarding the cruise ship, she only looked down at her shoes from time to time.

She hated the rain, but it kept on raining.

The light rain made her feel irritable.

She walked the short distance from the port to board the ship by herself because the bodyguards were not there.

The shoes were stepped on in the rain, soaked the uppers, and poured into the pumps.

The sticky and cold feeling made her feet very uncomfortable.

She wanted to remove her shoes several times, but her strict training since childhood made her restrain herself.

These shoes couldn’t be worn anyway.

She planned to buy a pair later!

She thought with disgust, Edison, who was helping to carry the luggage, finally noticed her abnormality, “Ziana, what’s wrong?”

Looking at his concerned eyes, Ziana thought, “Why not let him carry me on his back?”

She didn’t want shoes that put her in a bad mood.

“I…” She said slowly.

At this moment, a voice interrupted her, “Ziana Scott.”

She followed the sound and saw Boris standing twelve or fifteen feet behind her, walking toward her.

Ziana secretly rolled her eyes and thought, “Why is he everywhere?”