332

Chapter 332 Boris Killed Hailey’s Son

When Boris was still thinking about Sean’s identity, Sean was waiting at the bathroom door.

Sean held the phone in his hand, counting the time.

Suddenly Sean heard footsteps from far to near. He looked up lazily and saw the woman he was thinking about

coming towards him.

Sean put the phone back in his pocket, smiling casually.

This made his gloomy face look a bit more unnaturally gentle.

When Darlene was two or three steps away from him, Sean stepped forward and directly held her slender waist.

His big palm moved around her waist. Darlene slapped his hand away in disgust. “Take your hand away!”

“Shout louder and call everyone here,” Sean said casually. And his hands were still fidgeting.

Darlene was controlled by Sean and angrily scolded, “Don’t mess around here!”

Sean raised his eyebrows. “Then let’s go inside.”

Sean held her forcefully, entered the bathroom, and quickly locked the door behind him.

There was no one else in the bathroom. When they entered, Sean pushed Darlene into the door, pressed his body against her, and was about to kiss her.

Darlene finally freed a hand and slapped him in the face.

Sean sneered and tried to kiss her again regardlessly.

Seeing that he was so shameless, Darlene wanted to slap him again. This time, Sean didn’t let her and grabbed her hand tightly.

“Let go of my hand!”

“You want to slap me again?”

“The dog is disobedient. Of course, I want to beat it!”

While listening to her arrogant and disgusting words, Sean grabbed her hand and made more force. “I like you, so 1

am willing to be your dog. But you don’t really think of me as your dog, do you?”

“Don’t you?” Darlene mocked, “Have you forgotten who saved you from Boris five years ago?”

Darlene mentioned the past, and Sean’s expression changed instantly.

The defeat of five years ago was a scar that could not be touched.

Seeing his expression, Darlene became more complacent. “If I hadn’t saved your life, Boris would have killed you! How can you challenge me now? Erkan, I gave you a second life. You should work hard for me! Let me tell you, if you can’t get the Lewis family for me, you will be a useless dog! I will tie you up and send you to Boris myself at that time!”

“You saved me? Darlene, stop bragging about yourself!”

“What do you mean?” Darlene panicked but pretended to be calm. “If it’s not me who saved you, who else could it be? Seth, you should be grateful!”

“Don’t call me that name!”

Darlene sneered “Isn’t that what your grandfather named you? Why? Don’t you like it?”

Seth was the name Zezili had given Erkan. He liked it very much at first. But after Boris had been born, Zezili had been

partial to Boris.

Even after Boris had been sent abroad at the age of four, Zezili still mentioned Boris every day in front of Erkan.

Zezili had talked about how outstanding Boris had been and how difficult it was to be abroad. Zezili had always talked