241

Chapter 241 A Familiar Scene

“Hello, everyone!” Vivi looked directly at the camera, showing a smile that she believed was both polite and friendly. “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you all! I never thought that you all would still remember me. I am truly flattered!”

This statement was purely polite, and everyone present knew it.

Recently, she had first been dumped, then exposed for framing Ziana, and then all her contracts. had been terminated, causing her to disappear from the public eye. Everyone thought she was done

for.

If she hadn’t been kidnapped and caused such a commotion, who would have remembered her?

If it weren’t for her regaining favor with Mr. Lewis, who would bother talking to her?

The entertainment industry was the most practical place!

But Vivi behaved as if she harbored no ill will, and they were willing to cooperate, scrambling to

flatter her.

“That’s right, we can’t forget Vivi no matter what!”

“Vivi is even more beautiful now! Women who are nurtured by love are truly radiant!”

“Vivi, how’s your health? You must have been frightened by the kidnapping last time, right? We were all so heartbroken watching it!”

“Vivi, you need to take good care of yourself, we’re still waiting for your return!”

Vivi was an expert at handling such situations.

Even if she knew they were hypocritical, so what?

She was just using them to generate buzz and attention for herself!

She smiled sweetly and answered each question with ease, knowing exactly what would ignite their passion.

So she intentionally and unintentionally mentioned Boris every two or three sentences.

“These days Boris has been with me all the time. Yes… He is always with me. If it weren’t for him, I really don’t know how I could have made it. I might not have survived!”

“We had a fight before, but we’ve made up now. He risked his own life to save me. I believe any woman would be moved by that, right?”

“I used to think he didn’t love me that much because he always had a cold expression and never

talked much. But that day, I saw his true heart.”

“He simply doesn’t know how to express himself, but it’s precisely this quality about him that fascinates me the most.”

When she said this, she suddenly turned her head to look at Boris, with a shy expression.

“Boris, in this life, I can’t be without you.”

This direct confession shocked everyone, and soon everyone laughed and cheered.

Amidst all the teasing and laughter, Boris lowered his gaze, his eyes cold and pitiful as he looked at the woman in front of him.

Boris didn’t bother to respond to Vivi, just pulled his lips into a casual smile and said, “Let’s go

inside.”

“Haha!” Vivi winked at everyone and tried to make up for it. “Mr. Lewis is shy again! We’re going inside now. I’ll chat with you guys later. Bye-bye!”