335

Chapter 335 We’re Getting Married

Thana decided to investigate Boris.

If one nightmare was accidental, two or three must not

Ziana must know what happened

After hanging up the phone, Ziana opened the door.

Gigi, outside the door, laughed when he heard the movement. “Are you done?”

“Yes!” Ziana held Gigi’s hand with a smile and winked, “I thought you were going to sleep in tonight!”

Gigi’s face turned red, and she said in a low voice, “What are you talking about? I never sleep in.”

Ziana clicked her tongue lightly “Last night, I saw you follow Yudel upstairs.”

Gigi stared at Ziana immediately. “Stop talking! Don’t make fun of me! You didn’t see anything last night.”

“Okay, okay,” Ziana said, “Stop talking. I didn’t see anything

“Don’t just talk about me.” Gigi hugged Ziana into the room and whispered. “Are you okay?”

Ziana was puzzled and asked back. “Why do you ask?”

Gigi coughed lightly. “I also saw Boris, who entered your room last night.”

Ziana was silent and telt a little uncomfortable. “I didn’t have anything to do with him. He came to see Ewen.”

“Really?” It Ziana hadn’t said the previous sentence, Gigi would have believed it.

Gigi stared at Ziana for a while and tentatively asked, “Then what’s the situation with you two now? You are back together?”

“No.” Ziana wanted to talk about those strange nightmares but stopped before speaking. “His attitude towards me is quite incomprehensible. Who knows what he’s going to do? But I’m not in the mood to guess him right now. I had guessed for three years before. Now I’m divorced. And I don’t want to waste my energy on him.”

“Why does he suddenly want to be a loving father?” Ziana smiled mockingly and said, “He’s so weird.”

Gigi snorted. “You and Edison…”

“It’s good,” Ziana changed the subject. “At least he didn’t hurt my teelings, and he didn’t do anything to hurt me.”

“Fine,” Gigi replied in a low voice, thinking about Yudel’s suspicion of Edison.

Ziana went to wash up and then sat in front of the mirror, letting the maid dress her up.

Ziana looked down and suddenly exclaimed, “Oh!”

Gigi was startled. And in the next second, Gigi’s hand was grabbed.

Ziana joked with a smile, “Oh! Everyone, come and see what this is. Wow! What a big diamond!”

Gigi was speechless.

Ziana continued to perform exaggeratedly. “Huh? I clearly remember that I didn’t see you wearing this on your hand when I was having dinner last night! How did you get such a big diamond ring after sleeping? Gigi, where did you sleep? Why do you have a diamond ring on your hand after sleeping?”

Gigi blushed at what Ziana said and shoved Ziana shyly “Stop it! Or I’m going to cover your mouth!

“Hey, don’t be angry.” Ziana grinned “If you get angry, Yudel will fight against me!”

“Why are you still talking about it?” Gigi coughed softly. “He just proposed to me yesterday.”

“Now that you’re engaged, the wedding won’t be far away.” Ziana looked happier than Gigi. “Congratulations. You and Yudel have finally achieved a positive result. From childhood to marriage. It’s enviable.”