303

Chapter 303How to Pursue a Woman
Boris blinked his eyes and asked cautiously, “Is Ziana coming back for dinner too?”
“Yes, Mr. Andrew is also coming over as a guest,” Calvin replied.
Boris was initially happy to have a meal with Ziana, but now he felt uneasy. “Got it.”
Since he was going to have dinner with his rival, after Calvin left, Boris went to the bathroom.
He took a shower, sh aved, and even styled his hair.
Ziana said he was good-looking.

His face was attractive to her, so he could only hope to impress her with his appearance.
After getting himself ready, Boris went to find Calvin again and asked about Ewen.
“Madam took Ewen out to play. He will come back in the evening,” Calvin smiled and replied.
Boris nodded and went to the living room to wait.
The first to arrive was Max, who politely nodded at him. “Do you remember everything?” Max asked.
“Yes.”

“Luke should have told you that we hope you won’t bring up the past in front of her.”
“I promised.”
Max nodded in approval. “I knew I made the right choice in you.”
He then asked about the events from five years ago, his words full of tenderness.
As they talked, Nancy returned home with Ewen in her arms.
Ewen had grown a little older, with a round and plump face that made him look even cuter. Looking at him, Boris lost all interest in chatting.

Max noticed his distraction and kept glancing at Ewen, so he called Nancy to come and sit next to him.
Nancy sat down, gave Boris a big eye roll, and said, “Some people are given opportunities, but they’re useless. Three whole years wasted, and now he’s lost his wife and son, alone and wandering around other people’s houses. Darling,
what do you call this behavior?”
Max actually admired Boris for risking his life for Ziana, so he didn’t want to be difficult with him.
However, he didn’t dare to disobey his wife, let alone argue with her.
Although much of Boris’ past behavior was due to hypnosis, when Nancy asked about it, he still said without hesitation, “It’s shameless behavior.”

“That’s right! Shameless!” Nancy was skilled at pointing fingers and criticizing others, and she was one of the best. “At the time, he said he could recognize Ziana when they met again. What happened? Three whole years and he didn’t recognize her. I don’t know what gave him the confidence to say those words.”
Boris fell silent for a moment before whispering, “I have amnesia.”
“Oh, Ziana had amnesia too, but she still chose you, didn’t she?” Nancy scoffed lightly. “You men always find excuses for your behavior.”
Boris pursed his lips and, after recognizing his position, he promptly admitted, “Yes, it’s my fault.”
Get Borus
“Heh,’

Nancy sneered softly. But this time, she didn’t even glance at Boris. Instead, she held Ewen and said, “Ewen, when you grow up, you can’t be like some people. When you’re in front of someone you like, you have to treasure them. If you like a woman, you have to hold onto her tightly and never let go. Because if you do, she wan’t be yours anymore.”
“Your grandpa was shameless, he kept pestering me,” Nancy continued, “What kind of face do you need when pursuing a woman? If you care about your image, just wait for the woman you like to be taken away!”