chapter 182

Chapter 182 Going Against Him by Pursuing Her

Boris reacted extremely fast to dodge the punch and raised his leg to kick Steven

Steven was kicked and sat on the ground

He howled in pain, “Biber, help: Boris stole my woman, and now he wants to kill met Is this reasonable? Help!

“Kill me!” He threw his neck forward and said roguishly, “Kill met

Only then did Boris see what the black and white thing on the floor was.

He was silent for a moment and pulled him up, “When did you get back from Firia?”

“Yesterday!” Steven rubbed his lower abdomen and sat down on the couch, complaining, “Boris, you kick so hard at your best friends”

Boris sat down as well and frowned at him, “I didn’t see it was you.”

“I’m so handsome, and you didn’t recognize me?” Steven was surprised.

He had doubts about his charm.

Boris sneered and said, “Your dress makes you look like a monster.”

“Hahahaha!” Livia, who had been guarding the door since earlier, laughed at this.

Biber cooperated by embracing her as he walked in, nodding his head in agreement, “Yes.”

Steven was irritated. He gritted his teeth and said, “Monster! You guys calling me a monster!”

Boris raised his eyebrows leisurely and said, “Aren’t you?”

Steven glared, “How can that be? No!”

Boris said in surprise, “You have white hair and a black face, and wear strange clothes. When you opened the door, you screamed. I

thought something strange had entered the ship.”

Steven said angrily, “White hair and strange clothes? That’s Ziana’s favorite movie character, okay?”

He tossed the two white hairs hanging down in front of his forehead to the side, shook his head, and said, “She posted a shared

picture on Instagram the other day and said she loved this character. I purposely cosplayed it for her today. Do I look like it?”

Boris was mercilessly sarcastic, “I don’t know if you look like it, but I can tell you’re pretty ugly.”

“Boris! I’ll kill you!” Steven lunged at him, Boris sidestepped, and Steven went straight to the couch.

When Steven got up and tried to mess around again, he met Boris’ cool gaze.

Steven grunted arrogantly, “Yes, I’m here to ask you a question today! Let me ask you, what’s going on with you and Ziana?”

Biber raised his eyebrows next to him, and Livia held her cheeks in excitement.

The two men watch the scene with interest.

Boris twiddled his fingers and said, “What’s going on?”

Steven saw Boris still pretending to be confused and asked, “Why did you kiss her? You know that’s my girl!”

Boris didn’t like that.

He lifted his eyes to his and said, “Your woman? Is she your girlfriend or your wife?”

Steven muttered, “She’s the woman I like. I’m sure I’ll get her!”

Boris smiled coldly.

Chapter 182 Going Against Him by Pursuing Her