260

Chapter 260 Miss Scott

The Scott family’s castle was built in the forested mountains in the eastern part of the island, and they set off from the flat and open west.

Sitting in the cars, people noticed that the picture outside the window had changed.

It turned dark outside, and even the degree of prosperity had changed.

The west was like a modern city with high buildings, which looked almost comparable to a metropolitan center.

They saw luxurious hotels, bars, and even countless luxury stores.

However, only an hour later, the picture outside became less prosperous.

And then, there was no trace of the modern city anymore. They could see nothing but the green belts and gardens neatly manicured, which could even be considered deserted.

“Where are we going?” Antony muttered, “I feel the surrounding mountains are increasing.”

The cameraman focused the camera on outside the window. The twilight was fading away, remaining a last ray of light.

He filmed the setting sun falling into the mountains, with light and shadow achieving great coordination, too beautiful to be

true.

“You are right. There are all mountains, increasing as we go east.” The cameraman said while filming, “Mr. Zern, look over there. Mountains are more and denser there.”

Antony frowned with confusion, thinking of Ziana’s profile. “Miss Scott said she was from Spirit Mountain, and I thought she was really from the mountain.”

The comments immediately followed.

[That’s true!]

[I thought the same!]

[It’s my fault to misunderstand her!]

Antony gazed into the distance and couldn’t help sighing, “I never thought she meant the mountain on a private island.”

“It’s strange that such a wealthy family should live in remote mountains.” The cameraman couldn’t understand the thinking of the rich at all “It’s too inconvenient to go out!”

Antony looked at the ignorant cameraman. “The rich like to be secluded. Those villas they live in are all built far away from the urban area, aren’t they?”

“Maybe.” The cameraman scratched his head and said, “The Scott family lives in the deep mountains because they are

wealthy, which seems to make sense.”

The conversation between Antony and the cameraman was live streaming.

While admiring the beautiful scenery, the netizens were speculating about why the Scott family lived in the mountains.

Some people said it was insurance against thieves since they were so wealthy.

Some people said it was because of superstition, which was customary among the rich.

Others said it was for safety, fearing the business competitors would seek revenge.

There were all kinds of speculation, but no one laughed at Ziana living in the mountains anymore.

Ziana’s wealth was apparent.

However, some people were still nitpicking.

Speechless about Ziana’s extraordinary wealth, they turned to criticize Ziana was flaunting her wealth.

[I hate people showing off their wealth. Is it necessary to call a Rolls-Royce motorcade?]

[It may be because the Scott family only has luxury cars. Actually, Ziana always drives a different luxury car whenever she appears.]

[I think it is not showing off, but Miss Scott’s daily life.]

[Do you envy her wealth?]

H

The negative comments were gradually dying away.

Outside the window, it was increasingly darker, and utter silence prevailed. No street light existed on either side of the road.

“It’s getting remoter.” The cameraman frowned and said, “Here seems like an undeveloped land.”

Antony was also curious and murmured, “Could it be the wrong way? Or is there anything wrong?”

He was thinking about calling Ziana but was shocked to find his phone had no signal!

“Holy shit!”

A sense of insecurity crept in.

The news about fraud and kidnapping occurred to Antony.

Those criminals used to abduct people into the deep mountains, where the victims could not escape or ask for help!

The cameraman beside was startled by Antony, who shivered in fear. “Mr. Zern, What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…” Antony nervously rubbed his palms and whispered, “Is it possible…”

The cameraman had worked with Antony for many years, and it was the first time to see him speak hesitantly. He asked, “Mr. Zern, are you uncomfortable? Or do you want to go to the bathroom?”

Antony looked restless. The cameraman thought he was too embarrassed to say that.

So the cameraman asked, “Need I stop the car?”

At this moment, the rapid increase of the comments on the screen attracted their attention.

Before Antony could take a closer look at those comments, the dark night was instantly illuminated as if it were daytime.

He opened his mouth in disbelief, looking at a huge and sumptuous stone gate standing ahead, speechless.

The stone gate with ancient style was built directly through the mountain, brilliant and extravagant.

After entering the stone door, the driver reminded them, “There is still an hour to go.”

However, the following view within the next hour completely differed from the previous journey.

They were like two different worlds separated by that big stone gate.

One world was the desolate mountains, and the other was gorgeous and splendid.

Neatly manicured greenery and flower beds covered the mountains on both sides.

Flowers that symbolized wealth and honor grew along the sides of the road, stretching endlessly.

The street lamps were arranged in order, illuminating the sky.

What was even more shocking was there were rows of bodyguards on standby.

There was complete silence in each car.

The weird silence continued until an ancient castle up to three hundred feet appeared ahead!

“Are you kidding me?”

Nina couldn’t help screaming, “F**k! That’s a castle!”

She looked at Ziana with eyes full of worship. “Ziana! You live in a castle!”

Susan also stared at the castle intently and said, “It’s a real castle, so dreamy…”

“Am I going to live in the castle tonight? My G*d!” Nina said excitedly, “Ziana, is that true? Pinch me!”

Ziana shook her head with a smile, but Nina grabbed her hand and kept saying, “Pinch my

arm!”

“Okay, okay.” Ziana pinched Nina’s arm, and Nina grinned to say, “It’s not a dream, not a fantasy!”

As the towering castle got closer, everyone saw the LED display on the mountainside.

It wrote: [Welcome back home, Miss!]