310

Chapter 310 On Purpose

Edison glanced at Ewen. He was quiet now, staring at Edison with big eyes.

Edison hurriedly opened his mouth to tease him, “It’s good not to cry. The crying just now really made me worry.”

Ziana pursed her lips, but the smile on her face was very faint.

She glanced at Boris. Boris subconsciously wanted to speak, but she withdrew her gaze and said to Edison, “Let’s go,

dinner is about to start.”

Edison asked concerned, “Ewen, do you want me to hug you?”

He stretched out his hand to Ewen. Ewen looked at him, his little hand was still snuggling into Ziana’s arms, and his

face was buried in her neck.

Seeing this, Ziana explained, “At night, he will become clingy to me. During the day, he will definitely let you hug him.”

“Understood.” Edison said calmly and poked Ewen’s little face, “Clingy boy.”

Ewen had a good temper. He would be kind to anyone who teased him, and he would not be angry.

With Edison’s gentle touch, he immediately giggled in cooperation, with his mouth open and his eyes crooked.

When he smiled, Ziana was also happy. She pressed her forehead to his, and the mother and son laughed intimately.

Edison watched from the side with a smile.

This scene was very warm and happy. Lillian couldn’t help but smile when she saw this. She glanced at Boris and was startled suddenly.

Boris stood quietly, his eyes fell on Ziana and Ewen. But there was a sad atmosphere around him.

When they were in Japera City before, Lillian knew about the speechless actions this man made!

She had read those arrogant and confident messages sent to Miss Scott!

She thought that on such an occasion, according to Boris’ domineering temperament, he would directly open his mouth to ridicule, saying something foolish like, “Ziana, I am the father of the child!” or, “Ziana, don’t you see me?”

As a result, he said nothing!

He just watched quietly and even smiled.

No way!

Lillian felt a burst of horror.

Mr. Lewis seemed to be not quite right today!

First, he skillfully changed Ewen’s diapers. Later, when facing his love rival and his ex-wife and the child, he didn’t even make trouble for attention.

This was so abnormal!

Was he stimulated? Or did he change?

Or was it because he had recognized the fact that Miss Scott didn’t love him, and know that it was useless to be angry and crazy, so he was ready to be the gentle and generous one?

Lillian was so curious. With suspicious eyes, she looked at Boris and soon attracted his attention.

He raised his eyebrows slightly and looked over. The moment they looked at each other, Lillian felt that a bucket of ice water had been poured on her head.

She was thinking too much.

Boris was still the same Boris.

She looked back embarrassingly and reminded, “Miss Scott, shall we go downstairs?”