294

Chapter 294 Five Years Ago 10
After getting along with Boris, Yudel got to know Boris better.
Boris was friendly to Ziana. Hence, Yudel would not stop Boris from being with Ziana and didn’t want to make Ziana unhappy.
However, Ziana was still young. Yudel warned Boris that in private.
Boris’ attitude was good, and he was polite. In addition, Yudel had a good impression of Boris’ performance in business.
Yudel admired capable people. The more Yudel knew Boris, the more pleased Yudel was with Boris. Hence, Yudel felt relieved Ziana was with Boris.
Then Yudel explained, “I’m not available. Tomorrow is the end of the month, and our family has a routine meeting on that day. I have to attend that meeting.”
When it came to work, Ziana knew Yudel was a workaholic. Hence, Ziana didn’t try to persuade him anymore and told Gigi, “Gigi, then you can go with us!”
Just as Gigi was about to agree with Ziana, Yudel interrupted, “She is not available. She has to stay here to be my assistant for tomorrow’s meeting. She can’t go with you.’
Yudel didn’t allow Ziana to say a word and ordered Boris, “Take care of Ziana. I will
send some bodyguards to follow you tomorrow to protect you.”
“It’s unnecessary. I don’t need anyone to protect me.” Ziana rolled her eyes, “I’m afraid your men will be third wheels.”
“What else do you want to do?” Yudel asked with narrowed eyes.
Boris denied it calmly, “We don’t want to do anything. For our safety, I agree with you to go with some bodyguards.”
They were going to an undeveloped tourist area in the west, where the sea was vast and there was beautiful scenery, but there were few people.
Boris agreed with Yudel. Then they ended up the conversation.
At night, Boris coaxed Ziana to sleep. Ziana imitated Yudel’s tone, “She has to stay to be my assistant. Yudel said these high-sounding words. I had seen through his thoughts a long time ago. He said Gigi would be an assistant for him. It’s not true. He made it an
excuse to be with Gigi!”
Boris scratched her nose, “Honey, you are so smart.”
“That’s it!” Ziana nodded and smiled, “Do you like me more?”
“Yes! Every day I wake up, I find I love you more.” He took her hand, put it to his lips, and kissed Ziana. “We should sleep now. I will take you to that beautiful place when you wake up tomorrow.”
The next day was sunny and hot in Scope Island in May.
Early morning, the sunshine was bright, and Ziana sprayed sunscreen before setting off.
Before leaving, Yudel told Boris again, “Take care of Ziana.”
“I will. Don’t worry.” Boris solemnly promised.
Yudel sent twenty bodyguards to protect them, and the team set off in a mighty
manner.
Everything went well.
They boarded the yacht, and the yacht sailed away from Scope Island and headed for a
more expansive sea.
Twenty bodyguards were all over the yacht to keep them safe.
Boris seemed to know everything. He got a bunch of seafood quickly and even cooked
them himself.
In less than an hour, a sumptuous seafood meal was prepared.
Ziana invited the bodyguards to eat together, leaving only two guards to stick to their
posts.
The longer Ziana was with Boris, the more surprises Boris brought her. When with him, Ziana always praised him with a smile.
“Boris, You are something.
“What a surprise!”
Boris cooked for her and quickly piled up the small plate in front of her with food.
He accepted all her compliments and didn’t forget to add, “Then let me be by your side
all the time.”
“You’re so nice. I’m reluctant to let you go!” Ziana patted him on the shoulder.
At this moment, there was a loud engine roar outside. And one of the two bodyguards
rushed in.
“Miss Scott, we are in trouble!”
After his words, there came the sound of fierce gunshots.
The opponents came aggressively, and they were well-prepared. The gunshots rang out for over ten minutes, and the yacht was riddled with holes.
There were few odds that twenty bodyguards could fight with over three hundred
opponents.
A dozen yachts surrounded them.
There was a massive disparity in strength, and more than a dozen guns pointed at
everyone.
Boris stood in front of Ziana, looking at their leader solemnly.
Boris’ eyes
fell on the young man who looked only in his teens.
The young man, Kasen Collins, dressed in a black, buzz cut, with eagle eyes and broken eyebrows, sharp and cold, like a cold knife drinking blood.
Kasen wore a necklace around his neck with two pendants, one was a skull, and the other was a cross. The man wore a bead bracelet on his wrist and held a Gatling gun in
his hand.
When Kasen saw Boris, he chewed gum, lazily lifted the Gatling gun, and aimed at Boris.
“Boom. Boom.”
Kasen softly imitated the sound of gunshots and looked at Boris with raised eyebrows, “Kidnap!”
Boris would not make unnecessary sacrifices. He knew he would die if he fought with that man on this occasion.
Boris looked at Kasen coldly, “I promise you will get everything you want as long as you
let her go.”
“What are you talking about? Who the hell are you?” Kasen carried the Gatling gun,
“Boris, you are something. But you are nothing to my gun! How dare you request me to do anything?”
Ziana pursed her lips, and her face turned cold, “Since you want to kidnap me, let him.
go.”
Boris shook his head, “I’ll go with you.”
“You are such love birds! How much you love her!” Kasen laughed strangely, “You are
blind now. Do you think you can still protect her?”
Boris didn’t answer but pursed his lips tightly.
Ziana signed to him, but he held her hand, “I won’t leave you behind.”
“How much do you want!” Ziana asked again, “I’ll give you as much as you want. Let us go! I’ll transfer the money to you now!”
“Do you
think I’m s*upid?” Kasen sneered directly, “Take her away! Take this blind.
man with her, too!”
Kasen’s men threw away Ziana’s and Boris’ mobile phones, searched behind them, and
dragged the two into another yacht.
Later, someone came to tie their hands and feet and dragged them into a small dark
room.
When only the two were left in the small black room, Ziana said severely, “Boris, what
should we do now?”
Although she was protected well from childhood, she learned a lot of skills.
However, in the face of the massive gap in manpower and weapons, she could do nothing. The opponents premeditated and planned this kidnapping.
“There are traitors on our side.” Boris remained rational at this time.
Ziana agreed, “Someone leaked our whereabouts. When will Yudel come to rescue us?”
“I’m here.” Boris sald, “I won’t let anything terrible happen to you.”
After about seven or eight hours, the yacht stopped driving.
When the two got off the yacht, they smelled a fishy and salty smell mixed with the sea breeze, making them want to vomit.
It was a filthy and messy pier, littered with trash and dead fish c*as*es.
They were quickly blindfolded. They could feel they sat in a car and then exited it. Finally, they were pushed into a room.
It wasn’t until then that the black clothes in front of them were uncovered.
It was a largely abandoned warehouse.
Kasen, holding a Gatling gun before, sat on the chair and threw the Gatling gun at his
feet.
Dozens of gangster-looking bodyguards next to Kasen still did not dare to relax, all
pointing their guns at the two.
If they made any move, these bodyguards would shoot and kill them.
Then, Kasen’s cell phone rang,
Without concealment, Kasen picked it up before them, “I’ve already done it. And I’ve tied up an extra idiot.”