302

Chapter 302 Bad Friends

However, he never expected that he and Ziana had such a past.

He had never thought of letting her go completely, and now that he knew everything, it was even less likely that he

would let Ziana be with another man.

Boris thought of Edison.

Princess Catherine had previously mentioned that Edison had saved Ziana, and according to Boris’ memory, that was

indeed the case.

As a result, Scott Company supported Edison, which was also reasonable.

However, he had previously suspected whether Edison saving Ziana was just a coincidence.

If it was a coincidence, then Edison did indeed gain the support of Scott Company and made a name for himself in Western Royalty.

If it wasn’t a coincidence, then someone as wise and intelligent as Luke couldn’t have investigated for five years and found nothing.

Boris pondered for a moment, then made a phone call.

The phone rang for a long time, but no one answered.

He frowned and was about to hang up and redial when he suddenly heard a slightly urgent gasping sound.

Boris glanced at the time and hesitantly asked, “Are you busy? Didn’t you say you were waiting for the little girl to grow up?”

The man on the other end choked and tried to slow down his voice as much as possible. “No. Livia had an accident.”

Livia was raised by Biber himself, so he was very concerned about her situation.

www.

Boris didn’t have any particular thoughts about Livia, but out of concern for his friend, he asked, “What happened?”

“She got hit by a car, but thankfully it’s nothing serious,” Biber said through gritted teeth, “but this isn’t over.”

Biber looked polite and refined, but deep down he was just like Boris.

An eye for an eye, never hesitate to strike, especially when it came to the woman he cared about most.

Since he said that, it’s likely that the driver responsible for the accident will suffer.

Boris didn’t make any comments and asked, “Are you at the hospital now?”

Biber glanced over at Livia, who was bandaging her wounds and said, “What’s the matter? Did you make any progress in recovering your memory?”

Biber had prior knowledge of this from Boris, who mentioned it when he went to find Olivia yesterday.

“Well, I’ve recovered.”

“Recovered?” Biber blurted out, surprised by how quickly Boris had recovered. “You remembered everything?”

“Yeah, I remember everything,” Boris confirmed.

Biber’s mind worked quickly as he remembered Hank’s previous advice. He asked, “Did you find someone for hypnotherapy?” he asked.

“Yes, it was Hank’s professor.”

“Didn’t he warn Hank not to get involved?”

Hearing this, Boris explained the whole story to him..

After listening, Biber fell silent for a moment.

Biber had been a witness to Boris and Ziana’s relationship.