chapter 186

Chapter 186 I Don’t Want You to Fail

Bons was silent for a while and asked, “Is that true?”

In the past five years, Chris and Derek attended the meetings on the Scott family’s behalf

Seeing his reaction, Biber chuckled. “I saw them yesterday with so many bodyguards. I think it is true.”

As he spoke, he pushed open the cigarette case, took out one, and handed it to Boris.

Bons waved his hand. “I quit smoking”

Biber was surprised “When did you quit?”

Bons didn’t answer the question. “Livia let you smoke?”

“I’ll take a shower before seeing her,” Biber answered calmly, then he realized something all of a sudden and looked at Boris meaningfully.

Boris expression was cold. He fixed his gaze on Biber and said, “You should pay attention to tomorrow’s meeting. If they go, the meeting will go to the next level.”

“OK. Are you really not going?” Biber asked again, “If you can’t make her like you, you can at least make her family like you, right?”

“She doesn’t like that,” Boris answered peacefully, “If she likes it, she likes it. If she doesn’t like it, it’s useless for me to please

anyone.”

Biber stopped talking and puffed out slowly.

Boris was pondering about something. After a while, he suddenly said, “Do you think it’s strange?”

“What is strange?”

“The Scott Family’s attitude towards me.” Boris poured himself a glass of wine. He bowed down a bit and said with a mysterious

expression, “The Scott Family members acted like they love Ziana so much. But when I forced her to divorce me, the Scott Family didn’t do anything to get back at me. Nothing happened to my family. Don’t you think it is strange?”

Biber smiled frivolously. “Didn’t the Lewis Company encounter some troubles a while ago?”

“Nothing serious happened,” Boris took a sip of his wine and continued, “And Yudel did all that.”

Biber frowned. “What do you mean?”

Boris shook his head, feeling strange in his heart, but he couldn’t figure out what it was. “Nothing.”

He drank the wine in one gulp, and his messy thoughts were affecting his mood.

He got up and lay down on the bed, covering his eyes. “Go back to your room and close the door when you leave.”

Seeing Boris like that, Biber’s lips twitched. “Are you planning to get Ziana back?”

Boris moved his arms but didn’t say anything in response.

Biber knew that Boris wouldn’t fall asleep so quickly. Thus, he reminded Boris again, “Until there is no definite news from Gasper, don’t do anything too obvious. You’ve gone too far last time. I’m afraid people will notice.

“You have done so much for it. I hope you don’t fail at the last minute.”

Boris still didn’t speak, and after Biber turned off the lights and left, he hummed heavily, like a helpless compromise and bitter

self–comfort.

The next day…

Early in the morning, all guests received mission cards from the director.

Get Bonus

“Today at five o’clock in the afternoon, there will be a dance party in the Kaleido Hall on the fourth floor. All guests are sincerely

invited.”

After Nina received the mission card, she went to Ziana with Susan.

“What does it mean by dance party?” Nina blushed with excitement. “Is it like in movies where you need to wear very luxurious dresses and dance with others while drinking wine?”

Susan nodded firmly. “If I understand it correctly, that is what they mean.”

Nina’s eyes were full of anticipation, but the corners of her lips were puckered. “But I’ve never been to a dance before. Do you know what to do, Ziana? Teach me, please! How about the dresses? Are they expensive? Can we rent them? They can’t be too expensive if

we rent for a few hours, right?”

Ziana waved her hand and said proudly, “You are asking the right person. Today, all you need to do is relax and be pretty. I will take care of everything and prepare you for the ball.”

Ziana took the two of them to a beauty salon on “Central Street” but unexpectedly ran into Darlene and her entourages in front of it.