270

Chapter 270 Her Horse Spooked

In the third photo, Ziana looked terrible and exuded an aura of decadence and sadness.

She was riding on a tall horse. Her eyes were empty and indifferent, and she didn’t smile at all as if she was preoccupied.

She looked very different from the one in the second photo.

She was so bright and cheerful, like the sun. How could she suddenly become listless as if her soul was taken away by someone?

Boris felt a stuffy heart, and his lips trembled almost invisibly. “Was she unhappy that day?”

“Huh…” The trainer obviously remembered it. “She seemed to be unhappy. When Miss Scott came that day, I felt something different.”

It was so different from Ziana’s usual appearance. Anyone who saw her could feel that something unusual must have happened.

“What happened to her?” Boris asked nervously, rubbing the lower right corner of the photo.

There was a date there.

It was June five years ago.

He crashed in April five years ago, and when he woke up in July, he had no memory of what happened to him in May and June.

The trainer didn’t notice his subtle movements and was recalling the situation at that time, frowning.

Because of the deep memory, he recalled it quickly.

“It was strange. In my impression, Miss Scott is always happy. She has a particularly high IQ and is gifted. She has been a quick learner since she was young. Therefore, nothing in the world can be difficult for her. I have never seen her troubled by anything.”

“Miss Scott was born into a powerful family. When she was born, she was in a position that others couldn’t reach all their lives. Everyone likes her because she always brings warmth and strength like the sun. But that day, Miss Scott was particularly sad.”

Boris‘ heart sank even more. “Sad?”

“Yes,” the trainer said with certainty. “Mr. Luke Scott brought her here. When I greeted her, she didn’t smile at me or talk to me like before. She passed by me with a blank face as if she didn’t see me.”

“What did she do at the racecourse that day?” Boris‘ voice was full of worry.

The trainer didn’t notice that. “She was here to learn to ride a horse. Since Miss Scott picked the horse when she was twelve years old, she never came to ride it. That day, Mr. Luke Scott said that she was in a bad mood and asked me to teach her how to ride a horse. After I taught her the key points, she grabbed the reins and ran straight away on horseback.”

When he mentioned it, he still had lingering fears in his heart. “It scared me a lot. I was worried that something might happen to Miss Scott, so I hurriedly followed. Unexpectedly, Miss Scott rode faster and faster and soon left me behind. I chased after her desperately, but I didn’t catch up until she stopped.”

“The place where she stopped is on the top of this mountain. There…” He pointed to a higher place on the mountain. “There is a forest behind there. She sat on a horse with a very calm face, but I was very worried when I saw the scene. I was so afraid that she would jump off the mountain.”

“Why did you think so?” Boris‘ heart skipped a beat.

The trainer waved his hand. “She kept looking down the mountain. It was hard for me not to doubt that. Fortunately, she stopped there for a while and was about to go back. She also said something strange to me.”