323

Chapter 323 I’m Feeling Terrible

“Good night,” said Boris.

Ziana pressed her lips, saying nothing.

At the beginning of the three years of their marriage, she was often around Boris and acted all girly before him. She would ask him to do the things that other couples do, like taking couple photos, watching movies together, and so on. However, whenever she made a recommendation, he would refuse her and say he was too busy.

Ziana used to be obsessed with Boris, like every girl who fell in love. She would beg him to tell her a bedtime story.

Yet never had he told one.

Boris said he couldn’t tell a story and never read those childish stories.

So Ziana didn’t mention it again after that.

Now the time and the place had changed, and so did their relationship.

When they were married, he never told her a story. But now, when they divorced, she heard him tell one.

“Finished?” Ziana’s eyelashes flickered, and she looked up at Boris with indifferent eyes. “I don’t like listening to bedtime stories at all, and you are such a bad storyteller. It sounded very boring. Don’t do that again,” said she.

Speaking of which, she smiled perfunctorily and added, “But you can tell your girlfriend one. She might like bedtime

stories.”

Ziana got up and opened the door. She leaned forward, looked back at him, and said, “You should go.”

It was almost nine o’clock.

She yawned again, barely keeping her eyes open.

Boris smiled, not surprised by her reaction at all.

He stood up and walked toward the door, “Then I’m leaving. Have an early night.”

Ziana didn’t reply, with obvious impatience on her face.

Boris fell silent and walked out.

When he left the room, Ziana suddenly said unceremoniously before closing the door, “Boris, you are going to get married. Are you still fooling around? Juggling two women doesn’t prove your charm. The real charm of a man lies in his unwavering devotion and responsibility. I was so stu pid that I liked you before. Now just thinking about being with you makes me feel uncomfortable.

“The biggest mistake in my life is meeting you.

“If I can lose my memory, what I want to do most is to forget the past with you. I wish I had never been with you.

“You go. Try not to appear in front of me again.”

After she finished speaking coldly, she slammed the door and turned around.

However, there was no unexpected sound of closing the door behind her.

She looked back strangely and saw Boris got his hand pressed against the door and quietly staring at her with. meaningful eyes.

“Close the door!”

Boris pressed his lips. In the next second, he pushed the door open and strode back.

Startled, Ziana shouted, “Get out!”

Boris turned a deaf ear to her and soon came to her. Ziana stared at him. Before she could speak, he pushed her against the wall.

He came aggressively and powerfully. Ziana’s brows were furrowed by his force, and she was boiling with rage. “Boris Lewis!” She pushed him vigorously and yelled, “Are you crazy? This is my home. I order you to leave now!”