First meeting

"Thank you for coming, Love." Ailish said when Jessica visited her again for the second time around to talk about Jessica's new job being her son's maid.

Jessica is not rich, She's very poor, that's why she really need a job for her family even though she doesn't want this kind of job, being a maid. Her dream is to be a manager someday in the popular company, But since she's poor and she's not yet done on her college life because of their family's financial problem, she stopped on studying at the 2nd year of college. She doesn't want to, because she had so many dreams in life for her herself but again because of their financial problem they can't afford her school's tuition anymore, she find a job so that she can have some money for herself and for her family.

Her mum is a housewife, Her dad is a driver, while her two sisters are chef in the popular restaurant at london and now she will be a maid of an unknown guy, the son of Ailish.

"No problem, ma'am. For my job I'll do anything." She replied shyly but smiled. Ailish smiled at her back.

"You can start by tomorrow, Love. I'll bring you to Daniel's house and I will introduce you to him. He's living alone. He's big enough to live by himself anyway but it's really annoying everytime I went to visit his house, It's always messed up and I don't like the smell it's disgusting coz he doesn't clean up after making such a mess, that's why I decided to find a maid for him and that will be you.." Ailish explained. She nod

"I do understand ma'am. And I do really need this job so it's fine and again thank you for accepting me." She simply replied and smiled to her.

They talked for about an hour about some random things to know each other more. Ailish told her that Daniel is the name of her son and is a member of the popular band in this world named Bad-Rockers with his bandmates Mark and Glen. She was shocked that how come she doesn't know about that band? Even though she's always watching television and listening on the radio's station? Oh well, Did she missed something? Well maybe yes.

After few hours of talking with Ailish she said her farewell to her boss or we better say the Mother of her boss. She's going back home so she can rest for now because tomorrow she will start her first ever work in her life.

---

When she entered at their house she felt better as she saw her parents and sisters watching television. She smiled and walk near to them, she sat next to her mother and hug her tight. She loves being in her mother's arms because she knew it to herself that she's better and safe.

"How was the meeting with your boss?" Her mum asked while they're still hugging each other. She pulled away and smile at her.

"It was good Mum. She's so nice to me. But she's not my real boss." She said and her mum looked at her confused. "Her son would be my boss, he's already 27 and he's living by himself. His mothrr said she need a maid for him, because she always get annoyed whenever she went to visit him and I would be his maid, my work is to clean the whole house, cook a food for him and do the laundry. That is easy, Yeah?" She said and keep smiling infront of them. She doesn't want to show 'em that she isn't not okay with this. She has to be strong and she has to show that everything is alright. She doesn't want them to feel guilty being like this.

"I'm so sorry, my precious one . But we'll promise you, next year you can go back at school again." Her dad said. she did nothing but smile. That's all she can do, it's much better than say any words, it would only make her sad.

"Don't worry, Dad. It's fine for me, okay? I can do this and I just want to help you." She said.

"We're so great to have you, Jessica, you're always positive on everything." Her sister hannah said.