I could be....... someday.....

Jessica is all alone at her boss' house. She really want to go home to see her family and hug them as long as she want. But she's too far from them. She did not expected the attitude of her boss. Rude! She thought that he is a nice person like his mum but she was wrong.

After she finished cleaning her boss' room she went to the kitchen to cook something because she'll never know any time soon her boss' will come home as long as he wanted to go home early or not. That's what his mum said.

Few minutes of cooking, her cellphone is ringing, she picked up to know if who's in the other line.

"Hello jessica? It's me!" The voice from the other line said. She was about to cry but she control herself. Oh how much she missed her voice?

"Hols, It's been a while! How are you?" Jessica asked. Holly is her best friend, They're best friends since they were four but suddenly when they we're 16 Holly's family moved a house far from them. So they can barely see each other. Aside from that she can't visit her bestfriend everyday because she doesn't have enough money to ride a bus everyday.

"I'm great. How about you? I miss you so much. I was at yours yesterday but you're not there. You're mum said you have a job?" Holly asked.

"I miss you too, hols. And yes I do have. I really don't want to but I need this job. Mum and dad stopped me but I forced myself to find a job and yes I have now as...... a maid." She replied in a sad tone at the end of her words.

"Aww babe, I'm sorry to hear that. But don't worry I will help you so that you can enroll again next year." Holly said and she's shocked.

"Oh no holly it's fine. That's too much if I would accept your offer. It's fine i can patiently wait for the right time to come." She replied and she's still cooking.

"No jess. Mum is the one who offered that because I told her what have your mum said yesterday to me. So please let us to help you in just a simple thing. I know all the dreams you have in your life, jess. So please?" Holly pleaded.

"You know that I can't say no to you, right? Especially when you're begging me like that?" She said while laughing a little. Holly did the same from the other line.

"Anyway Jess, I have a good news" Holly stated.

"What is it?" Jessica asked curiously.

"We are 6 house apart from each other right now!" Holly said excitedly. Jessica seems so shocked.

"R-really?" She lost her words

"Yes, Jessica! We can see each other every day from now on!" She said

"Omygod! You're just kidding me, aren't you?" She asked and now she's done cooking, she went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"I'm not Jessica!" She replied.

"Oh no holly. You're kidding me. How did you know where I'm working, then?" She asked to be sure that she's not joking.

"Oh c'mon jessica, I was at yours yesterday and your mum told me if where you are. This is 6 hours a bus ride from yours, right? And you are late on your first day" Holly said and laughed. she laughed too.

"Oh damn! Because mum didn't wake me up early." She replied they shared a little laugh. "Seriously, holly, aren't you joking?" She asked again.

"I'm not Jess. You know me too well. We're 6 house apart from each other. and I know if who's your boss. Daniel from the bad-rockers band." She said

"So do you know him?" She asked

"Yes but we're not talking." She replied

"Oh! Damn! If you are six house apart from me, can you get out at yours and i'll do the same let's see if you're not lying." She said and she was about to get up from the couch but holly speak