Someday, i will

She quickly grabbed her bag and started to walk, but danny grabbed her wrist.

"Where are you going?" anny asked. She can feel the anger from him. She is really scared of him.

"I need to go, danny" She said.

"You won't go anywhere! You have to tell me all of this!" She look at him and pulled her arm from him. She started to cry.

"Please...."

"No! How come you didn't tell me everything? How come you didn't tell me i'm already a father?" Danny asked in his calmly voice.

"Please not infront of da---"

"But he's already gone! because of you!" Danny said. She cry over and over again. She knew it, it's all her fault that's why he is blaming her.

"I...."

"You can't tell? We'll be having a third child, am i right? And that third is inside you. The secomd and my baby girl also died.... THAT IS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Danny said and she don't know what to do, she need someone's help, nobody is around, except the both of them. what if he did what had happen to her dreams before?? Noo!!! .....

"Dan, i have... i have a reason... Please calm down." She said because she can see the anger in his eyes even tho it's too dark.

"Reason? And calm down?? TELL ME HOW CAN I CALM MYSELF DOWN IF YOU DIDN'T LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY KIDS... FOR SO MANY YEARS! YOU HIDE THEM TO ME! WE'VE BEEN WORKING FOR 2 YEARS ON THE SHOW, I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT DARREN AND PRINCESS BUT I GUESS YOU HAVE NO PLAN TO TELL ME!!" Danny said. With that she was shocked. He knows the names of the kids. How? So.....

"How did you know all of this?" She asked.

"How? YOU ARE ASKING ME? REALLY? I FOUND OUT WITH MYSELF! AND YES YOU LIED TO ME! WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR MANY MONTHS IN ONE ROOF, BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ALL OF THIS! SERIOUSLY?? YOU CAN BE A BEST ACTRESS AS WELL, JESSICA! NOW YOU'RE ASKING ME IF HOW? I SECRETLY GOING TO YOUR FAMILY HOUSE AND TALKING TO THEM BECAUSE I REALLY WANT THEIR FORGIVENESS FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU, YEARS AGO. THEN I FOUND OUT THAT THE BABY PICTURE ON THE WALL IS MY SON, HE REALLY LOOKS LIKE ME! BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE TO DO THAT! YOU SHOULD FUCKING ASK MY FORGIVENESS! YOU DID NOT TELL ME ABOUT MY SON, LET'S SAY ABOUT MY KIDS! YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN? WOW! HOW GREAT I AM?! HOW GREAT THAT I HAVE NO IDEA EVERYTIME YOU'RE GETTING PREGNANT?!" Danny shouting at her. She is just standing infront of him, with her head bow down and crying.

"Do you think i'm the only one who did wrong in the past? You did as well, jessica! I am the father but you didn't tell me! YOU KILLED MY SON! WHY? BECAUSE I RAPED YOU? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE HIS FATHER? THEN WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? YOU SHOULD TELL ME! I CAN GET HIM FROM YOU AND I CAN RAISE HIM WITH MY OWN, HE WOULDN'T BE HERE, HE WOULDN'T BE GONE! HE SHOULD BE ALIVE, LIVING HIS LOVING LIFE!!" Danny said. She look at him.

"Do you think, i like what had happen to him?" She said

"YES!!! BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T, YOU WI----"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, DANIEL!!! I WAS THERE TOO! I HIT MY HEAD!!" She shouted at him, Danny shooking his head.

"THEN HOW COME THAT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE? HOW COME THAT THE DRIVER STILL ALIVE? AND MY SON DIDN'T SURVIVE??? HA?? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HOLD HIM IN YOUR ARMS FROM THAT ACCIDENT! YOU DIDN'T COVER HIM AND YOU LET HIM TO DIE BECAUSE YOU HATE ME!!" Danny shouted at her. She look at him crying.

"I wish, i'm the one who's there!" She said pointing her son's grave. "I wish he's the one is still living, i wish he is still alive. I wish he survive and i didn't. Because he don't deserved this." She said.

"I wish that as well! I wish you died!" Danny said, she look away and cry. She felt something in her belly, but she ignored it.

"i wish too." She said.

"You are too selfish, jessie! You didn't think about his life, you didn't think about the others. You didn't care. Because all you care is about yourself!" Danny said. She can't take this aymore, she is hurting right now

"Do you think i really want them to happen?! I DIDN'T DANNY! I AM THE MOTHER! AND HE LIVED INSIDE ME FOR 9 MONTHS! "

"Yes! BUT YOU STILL DID NOT CARE! WHAT ABOUT PRINCESS? WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? SHE DIED AS WELL! BECAUSE YOU DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE KIDS!! BECAUSE I AM THEIR FATHER AND YOU CAN'T STILL GET OVER FROM MY MISTAKES I'VE DONE TO YOU YEARS AGO!!" Danny shouted. She didn't control herself, she slap him on his face but she was more shocked when danny returned. He slap her as well. She placed her hand on her cheeks and did nothing but cry.

"DO YOU THINK I STILL CARE OF YOU? DO YOU THINK I WILL? WELL I DON'T! YES I FUCKING PLAYING UP WITH YOU AND I DON'T LOVE YOU!!!" Danny said.

"Go away from me.." She begged.

"Why? you can't stand? Oh well you are big enough! You have to learn to stand up! Do you think i will take care of you? Even you are pregnant with my third child i wouldn't care about you!" Danny said, she really want to run, she really want the car to hit her and she'll die. She doesn't want to hear this from him anymore. 

"If he'll die like the two, then i will end up your life! Let's deal with it!. You took my kids away from me! Then i'll pay for them! Call me a criminal but you are too" Danny said with that she really want to call her dad, this is what he said to her dreams, before he killed her.. No no no no.... Please don't.....

"What i said is true. If that baby will be gone again i wouldn't care with anything, i would do what i want, You'll die because you deserve to die!" Danny said. She started to walk away, thanfully danny didn't stop her from leaving.

She look back and she saw danny crying out loud infront of their son's grave. She wipes her tears away but cried again. She walk back near at him and kneeled down. She wrapped her arms around him and hug him tight from his back. Danny taking off her arms around him but she holds him so tight.

"Let go of me!" Danny said.

"I'm so sorry..." She said and she pulled away. She stood up but danny still sitting there crying infront of their son's grave.

"I hope you'll give me a chance to explain everything." She said wiping her tears away.

"You should go home, it's too late now. Take care of the baby please." Danny said. "I can't come with you, i don't know if what else i can do. I hope you'll understand me if why i'm like this. I'm just hurting, i can't still accept that i lost 2 beautiful children. Ever since you know how much i love kids. Please go away now. If you won't i might do something to you." Danny said.

"I'm really , really sorry. I hope you'll give me a time to expl----"

"Someday, I will." Danny said and she started to walk away from him again. What she heard from him is enough. She'll wait for the time, but as of now, She will let him be because she knew it's really hard for danny.