I love you

Danny, what did you do?!

   Some part of his mind asked himself. But there's no turning back. There's no love when he kissed her lips.  Yes he is really mad at her for not telling him about his son.

   It is wrong to be mad at her? He just want to take a revenge. Yes revenge because Jessie didn't tell him that she was pregnant to his child but what happened now? He never see his son, he would never see him because he's already gone. He died because of the car accident.

  He is blaming jessie this time. Yes he do! Anger took over him but you can't blame him he is hurting too because he never see darren, his son. For how many years until now he's been dreaming for a baby and now he found out..

   He said he wouldn't never blame jessie but this time he is angry at her, he wants to hurt her again.

    He love her? No! Everything was changed he doesn't love her anymore.

    He is currently reading a book at their hotel but his mind is nowhere. He want to say sorry to jessie but he choose to walk away from her.

Flashback....

    "Danny, please stop" Jessie's begging him but he is starting to take her clothes off.

     "Please dan... let me go." Jessie again. She is crying too hard now like before but he ignored her.

    "Shut up!" He said. He was shocked too and he want to say sorry and kiss her gently but no he is mad at her.

   He continue kissing her lips with no love. When someone knocked on the door he stopped and look up.

   "Ms. Jessie J, your acts are waiting for you." Someone shouted. He look at jessie who is now staring at the wall with her mind somewhere and crying.

   He get up. Jessie is not moving. He just look at her and started to walk away from her.

Flashback end...

   That was what happened before she left her alone. He know it's not good. He even know that jessie is afraid of guy because of what he did in the past 5 years.

    But because he didn't met his first  Child because of jessie he really want to hurt her again.

    "Do i still love her? Or this is just because of the anger?" He asked himself.

    Suddenly he heard his phone ringing. He answered.

    "Hello?" He asked.

    "It's me danny! I need to talk to you. Come down here to the lobby and let's talk!" Clair from the other line. Clair become his close too after she met her. Clair is always texting him to tell something about jessie. But when he heard her voice this time he knew that clair is angry. He wasted no time and walk out of their hotel room. Glen is currently with luke and holly on the 7th floor next to jessie's door, while mark is in dublin with his family..

    He saw clair standing and obviously waiting for him. He walk near to her.

   "Let's get to your car." Clair said and walk. He followed her.

  When they got in to his car, clair open the topic.

    "What do you think you are doing?" Clair asked him without any expression on her face.

    "What? I don't get it." He said confused.

     "Oh stop fooling around daniel! I know what you are doing! What do you think you are doing to my bestfriend?" Clair asked one more time. He saw her eyes turn into red signing that she is angry.