He is not dead

"Jess, can you hear me ? Please wake up! Pleaseee!" Holly said while she is crying. She left alone at the hospital room with Jessie. The family of Jessie just went home to get Jessie's stuff.

Her bestfriend fell into a coma. She has a lot of wires connected to her body, she was hurt so bad from the car accident.

This is the first time she saw her bestfriend in this condition, She knew everything what she's been through in her life. She felt so sorry for everything.

She trusted Danny for her bestfriend but what he does ? She did her part as a friend of Danny , She give him advices, she told him to take care of Jessie, but what he did ? He find someone to replace Jessie, He find someone to forget about Jessie and the kids he'd lost. In the first place it wasn't Jessie's fault, He should understand that but at the end she knows danny can't pull his pride down, He doesn't want to lose his ego.

Poor Jessica! She didn't tell her husband yet, she just told him, she'll be with her good friends somewhere, but you can't blame her, Her husband and danny are so close to each other and again she think she could lie to him again, but she is sure not that long, she can tell him everything after all, she can't hide her feelings almost losing her bestfriend add the fact she needs someone to comfort her and she needs her husband to be with her.

She's gone in their home for hours now, Glen called her and asked if where she is, she said she's with Jessie, having a GOOD time but the truth she is having a HARD time.

How she can tell jessie about this someone who came back ? What if she die ? NOOO! STOP THINKING OF THAT HOLLY!

She knows Jessie will be happy if she tell her the good news but still it's hard for her to explain this matter to Jessie.

It's the hardest thing to explain to be honest, She doesn't know if where to start. She is planning to tell her in 2weeks from now but this what happened. She can't take to see her bestfriend like this.

"Jess, Please ? wake up! I'm now ready to tell you this, I want to see your reaction, i want to see you happy again, Please Jess ?!" She said while crying silently. She held her hand and kiss the back of Jessie's hand.

Suddenly, her phone is ringing,. She wipes her tears away and prepare herself, Because her husband is calling.

"Hello ?" She asked when she picked her phone.

"Hun, are you not coming home ? It's 1 in the morning, i'm waiting for you, Harry is sleeping with your mum now." Glen said in his worried voice. She look at Jess and tears are streaming down her face over and over again.

"Hun, i will come home tomorrow, okay ? I promise. I will stay here with Jessie, we just missed each other, Please ? Give me a hug to harry, I love you both." She said trying to be normal in her voice for glen not to notice.

"Okay, hun. Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow ?"Glen asked.

"No, hun. Just stay with harry, i will call you if i will go home soon, okay? You go and sleep with harry now, We will sleep here too." She said

"Okay, Goodnight! I love you!" Glen said

"I love you too and harry. Have a Good night!" She said and Glen ended the call.

Great! She lied to her husband, but she had to. The family of Jessie decided not to tell anyone yet except them, They doesn't want danny to know about this after she told them about Jessie's problem if why she was driving home to her family.

She is staring at Jessie while the tears are freely falling down from her eyes.

Who is the person she was talking about, Who is the person that came back ?