Get over

Time to move on, finally she found someone who can make her happy, A man who can make her smile in just a simple thing.

She met him 1 week ago here in L.A. After earlier's incident with danny she called him and this man accepted her to stay in his house.

His name is Edrick, he is a tall and white man, He's a dancer at some part of america.

He's a friend of her, They are not dating but she love his company. Maybe he can be the one. Whatever will happen in their relationship together she will go with the flow. If he'll become her boyfriend, why not ?

Her son and Danny was talking on the phone earlier and her son asked her to take care of his dad but she can't do that because she is trying to move on now. But glad to say danny said that he's alright and he will be fine..

But why she doesn't feel anything for him ? She doesn't feel something special everytime she heard his name now ? Maybe she's moved on from him ?

---

She woke up the next morning at the unfamiliar room and she realized she is still at edrick's house.

Edrick is single and he is 30 not far from her age. Don't worry she did not slept with him, Edrick has a spare bedroom so she slept in there after having a Great night with him.

She checked her phone maybe her son is calling or texted her using her sister's phone, she saw 5 missed call from Glen. She shook her head. What he needs from her ? Or maybe about his mate ? Anyway forget about him!

He ring him back maybe it's emergency and maybe it's about her bestfriend, holly.

"Jess! Finally!" A worried voice of Glen said from the other line.

"Why are you calling earlier ? it was too early." She said not even bother to say hello at first.

"Okay i know sorry for waking you up but i know you're here in L.A too can i have your favor please ?" Glen asked and now she already know what he is on about.

"If it's about your mate, Glen please don't talk."She said

"I know, And he told me you're angry at him. He is inside of his room, We have to do something on the studio today but he is sick. He has high fever, I asked him to take his medicines but he didn't. He's not even eating his foods." Glen said.

"Glen, He is big enough. He knows what best for himself so let him be, If he doesn't want to take his medicines then let him." She said.

"But we need him in studio today ." Glen said

"Glen, I don't have him with me. So you can have him in studio anytime today, okay ?" She said.

"No.. Jess, we have to work for the album. He's sick, Just please help us with him, We don't know what to do with him." Glen said.

She keep saying no but Glen is not stopping to convince her, at the end she said yes. She asked their address and they are half an hour ride. A wasted of time for her. But glen is the husband of her bestfriend so she can't say no now.

--- 

She saw danny lying on the bed under the blanket, he looks really tired and sick. Poor him!

"What can i do now ?" She asked mark and glen.

"Convince him to eat and take his medicines please so that he can feel better as soon as possible." Glen said and she rolled her eyes around, 100% sure that they seen her.

She walk near to danny's bed and sat in there. She look at him trying to find her care for him but she couldn't found it. His eyes are close and he has no energy to get up from his bed. Poor danny!