Great

4 years later after that accident. Jessica lost her son. She was so broken to know the news the moment she woke up on that hospital bed, she cried too much, she can't accept the fact that Darren Ysmael left her.

He was the only reason why she was still alive and fighting for life but now he's gone. She felt so down. for almost 3 months that time she didn't look after herself when her son left, she was always crying whenever she think of him, she never talk to everyone again including to her family.

All she need that time was her son, she wants him back, but he's already gone. Clair and Holly never leave her side, they always stay at her house cheering her up, taking care of her but she didn't even listen to them and ignore them everytime, she told herself she don't need them.

She even tried to kill herself because she want to be with her son, she gave up on her life from the moment she lost someone she thought would be with her  forever, she tried everything she can just to leave this world like what her son did but the people around her didn't let her be. they did not gave up on her. Because they all understand what she was feeling. They knew the feeling of losing your own child.

        After that almost 3 months on staying at her bedroom mourning on her son's death, she finally to decide to start a new life even though she still miss him, she started to realized it won't heal her wound if she'll stay like that, She started to recognized the care in her surroundings. She continue her life and let go of her son little by little.

When she graduated on college she dedicated it to her son, she make him her inspiration of her everyday's life, then she started to love music until she got famous.

        She is now known as Jessie J, she wrote more songs while thinking about her son, though everyday she's still talking to him even though he is not existed on this world anymore.

She always wish that he's still here with her so that her son can see her performing and she can now buy him everything, she can spoil him, but those thoughts of hers will remain in the brain of hers.

     She is now sitting next of her son's grave. public knows nothing about her past life, they knew nothing that she lost a child.

Flashback...

     "Where am I?" Jessica asked when she woke up in unfamiliar big white room.

      "You're in the hospital, Jess." That's her mum. She also saw Clair, Holly, Hannah, Rachel, and her Dad are around her. She tried to get up but she lost her balance. Her dad help her.

      "Where's my son?" She asked. she need to see her son, she need to know if he is fine. She wants to know that he is okay. She can't forgive herself if he's not.

    The room filled with silence. She's waiting for them to tell her but no one want to say a single word.

       "Mum, Dad? Where's Darren?" She asked again when they're not answering.

        "Jess, you're tired, just rest yourself, okay?" Hannah said trying to calm her. From that moment she felt something wrong, suddenly her tears started to fall on her cheeks.

       "Please tell me if where's my son!" She again still hoping for a miracle that nothing happen to him. "Mum?" she started to cry even more the moment she called her mother.

      "Jess, he is gone." Holly said when no one wants to say that words. She froze for what she heard but her tears can't stop escaping from her eyes. She cover her mouth as she couldn't believe what she heard , her Mum and sisters even her bestfriends hug her. She shook her head.

       "NO! nooooo!! It's not real right?" She said hoping they're just lying. They all pulled away and her Mother just shook her head. She broke down in tears. "No! Not my son!!!! Please tell me he is fine." She beg holding onto her Father's arms. Her Father cry.